This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Update: Jan 22 @ 3:25pm
- Wizen: Description is now correct - it's Magicka OR Stamina, not AND.
Update: Jan 22 @ 1:48pm
- Ocato's Recital: Dragonhide is no longer excluded by default.
- Conjure Radac: No longer available to NPCs.
- Daedric Mind: Reduced cost by 15%; improved effect from 150% -> 200%.
- Replaced Monster Magnet with Enslave The Weak.
- Channel Energies: Reduced cost by 15%.
- Devastate: Reduced cost by 25%.
- Finger of Death: Reduced cost by 20%.
- Leech Seed: Reduced cost by 25%.
- Necroplague: Reduced cost by 30%.
- Poet's Whim: Reduced cost by 20%.
- Ruin: Reduced cost by 20%.
Update: Jan 11 @ 12:45pm
- Added variance to Alteration Earth cast sounds.
- Note: a mistake was made that may cause you to lose the Feather Fall spell. Please rebuy it.
- Removed Hold.
- Removed Replicate.
- Removed Spellstrike.
- Added Galerion's Persistence.
- Added Minor Creation.
- Added Sword and Sorcery.
- Renamed Destabilize to Tremble.
- Dancing Stones: Fixed armor reduction being 120 instead of 150; doubled duration.
- Detonate Lock: Improved script execution speed; added animation when an object is unlocked; fixed race condition that could cause it to stop working if cast several times in succession; is now a ritual spell.
- Levitate: Improved script execution speed; reduced cast time from 5.5 seconds -> 3.0 seconds.
- Ocato's Recital: Functionality changed. Is now equipped in your right hand and stores the beneficial self-only spell in your left hand. Can store up to 3 spells. Cast with an empty left hand to clear. This also means it no longer uses a whitelist of keywords and therefore stores ANY valid spell, including from other mods.
- Knowledge is Power: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell, regardless of the reason for the error; the power no longer refuses to work while a metamagic spell is active.
- Spell Sequencer: No longer affected by Apocalypse effects that increase spell duration.
- Tremble: Now drains 40 points of Stamina; if the target is already staggering, knocks down and drains 120 points of Stamina; now correctly gains duration when dual cast.
- Cloak of Souls: Updated cloak graphics.
- Conjure Dremora Berserker: Improved description.
- Conjure Dremora Honor Guard: No longer lies that the armor reduction only applies to targets attacking it; armor reduction -200 within 40 foot -> -300 within 15 foot.
- Conjure Lord of Bindings: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell; Immaterial Bolt spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Rend Asunder spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer: Doomfire spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Daedric Crescent: Updated ingame model; can now be recast even if no charges have been used up.
- Daedric Mind: Improved description; no longer dispels many conjuration buffs.
- Detonate Dead: Modernised script, fixing several bugs. Increased damage from 160 -> 180. Changed damage from fire -> magic. Updated explosion, inventory and hand model.
- Necrowitch: Now warns you when no spell is equipped; improved description.
- Power of the Master: Now equipped in the caster's right hand and casts the spell in the caster's left hand (preventing it from casting metamagics etc).
- Removed Death Arc.
- Removed Magicka Burn.
- Added Crackle.
- Added Shivers.
- Renamed Blaze of Glory to Pyroclasm.
- Renamed Thunderstroke to Ride the Lightning.
- Renamed Stormclaw to Thunderwave.
- Renamed Stormweave to Weave the Storm.
- Ice Shiv: Updated ingame model. (Also, it was flying backwards all along)
- Inferno: Now deals the listed damage.
- Pyroclasm: Increased explosion radius; reduced threshold from 3 to 2 spells; reduced cost.
- Ride the Lightning: Modernised script; scroll version correctly no longer denied by spell absorb.
- Thunderwave: Now has a special dual cast model and covers a larger area when dual cast.
- Tornado: Updated ingame model.
- Warpstrike: Updated bolt animation; now teleports targets backwards instead of randomly; no longer teleports targets into objects.
- Weave the Storm: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell, regardless of the reason for the error.
- Lobotomize: Replaced variable so it doesn't default to 20% instead of 50% for upgrading users.
- Vanish: No longer erroneously considered a metamagic spell.
- Removed Ocato's Dragonhide option because the new mechanics solve the original issue anyway.
- Removed now-obsolete Replicate option.
Update: Dec 27, 2014 @ 6:25am
- Updated MCM with new options.
- Removed All In.
- New spell - Grindstone: Curses targets to take damage when they lose Stamina.
- Renamed Exhaust -> Collapse.
- Exhaust: Now has the correct inventory model.
- Levitate: Updated script.
- Removed Tempest.
- New spell - Lobotomize: Curses targets to take damage when they lose Magicka.
- Renamed Mana Void -> Magicka Void. THE FUN ENDS HERE.
- Death March: Cast time 3.0 -> 2.5 seconds.
- Scream of Pain: Cast time 3.0 -> 2.5 seconds.
- Removed Damnation.
- Removed Dispersion.
- Removed Skill Tap.
- New spell - Bloodseeker: Homes in and deals 175% of target Health gained/lost while in flight.
- New spell - Devastate: Reduces skill levels of targets in the blast by 6 for 60 seconds.
- New spell - Glimmershield: When struck, replenishes 15 Magicka.
- Updated "Necro" inventory model.
- Bleedout: Duration 6 -> 8 seconds, improved script speed, improved description, fixed crash when cast at activators.
- Bone Spirit: Fixed spirit not exploding if another actor is closer to it than the target.
- Circle of Death: Improved script speed.
- Dispersion: Instead of damaging attackers, now steals Magicka.
- Mystic Wind: Now considered a buff for Ocato's Recital purposes.
- Poet's Whim: Duration 10 -> 20 seconds, improved description.
- Slay Living: Improved script speed.
- Wizen: Actor target -> projectile, improved description.
Update: Dec 14, 2014 @ 11:23am
Reuploaded due to incomplete upload.
Update: Dec 14, 2014 @ 11:10am
- Renamed Runic Weapon to Spellstrike to prevent confusion with PerMa weapon enchant spells.
- Magicka Burn replaces Arcane Burst: Drains 50% of your Magicka and reduces a target's Magic Resistance by this amount for 8 seconds.
- Apocalypse: Damage 80 -> 130.
- Blaze of Glory: Damage 60 -> 90.
- Electrosphere: Base damage 20 -> 30.
- Finger of the Mountain: Damage 70 -> 120.
- Flamestrike: Damage 100 -> 160.
- Forbidden Sun: Fire resist penalty 150 -> 200.
- Frozen Orb: Damage 90 -> 120.
- Tornado: Damage per second 20 -> 30.
- Damnation replaces Resurrection: If target loses life while cursed, target loses 40% more life when it wears off.
- Skill Tap: Reduced from +10 to +8 skill levels; dual cast now increases duration instead of magnitude; now correctly doesn't steal skills whose level is below 75.
Update: Nov 16, 2014 @ 10:26am
- Lifebloom: Stamina no longer regenerates while health does not.
- Skill Tap: No longer erroneously stacks with itself.
Update: Oct 26, 2014 @ 4:26pm
- Destabilize (replaces Lift): Target staggers when struck by any damage.
- Exhaust (replaces Gravity Wave): Reduces target Health% to its Stamina%.
- Renamed Create Energy Orb to Create Lodesphere.
- Renamed Earthrune Weapon to Runic Weapon.
- Gravisphere: Can now be recast on targets already affected by it.
- Overshield: No longer available in scroll form (didn't work correctly).
- Runic Weapon: Increased enhancement duration from 2.5 to 3.5 seconds.
- Wither: Now slows targets by 25% per second, up from 20%.
- Daedric Crescent: Damage increased to 50 from 40; fixed description.
- Forbidden Sun (replaces Arcane Rain): Glowing fireball that reduces fire resistance based on the target's fire resistance.
- Apocalypse is now scroll only and is now a pure damage spell (Wizardfire gfx).
- Frozen Orb: No longer sets off NPC hit events on cast; damage vs dragons 1/4 down from 1/2.
- Inferno: Increased Ember Bolt damage to 45 from 35.
- Shattering Crystal: No longer erroneously given to NPCs through ASIS.
- Tornado: DPS increased to 20 from 15; dual cast now works; added impact effect; improved desc.
- Thunderstroke (renamed from Thunderball): Damage increased to 80 from 70; changed scripting to fix a bug that caused no damage to be applied in certain circumstances.
- Curse of the Silent (replaces Discharge): Target rapidly loses Magicka until he or she casts a spell.
- Death March: Now deals 15% temporary damage per second, up from 10%.
- Evil Twin: Clones now have -200 armor and -50% magic resistance.
- Ghostwalk: Added a 0.4 second recall delay to prevent a race condition; increased magicka cost.
- Mana Void: No longer erroneously says it is less effective on dragons, but dragons are now immune.
- Lifebloom: Now correctly affected by Respite.
- Resurrection: Shellshock can now wear off after 15 seconds instead of a minimum of 120 seconds.
Update: Sep 15, 2014 @ 1:23pm
- Implemented parity with Nexus version regarding targetting requirements.
- Reave: Now correctly affected by Master of the Mind.
Update: Sep 15, 2014 @ 1:10pm
- Gravity Wave: Now deals 50 damage on top of its fall damage.
- Loot Magnet: Now skips Dragons and Dwarven Spheres to prevent looting the crossbow or wings and leaving inaccessible items in the player's inventory.
- Wither: Now degrades speed at a rate of 20% per second from 10%.
- Conjure Dremora Assassin: Death Mark duration increased to 10 seconds from 5.
- Conjure Gateway Wraith: Ecto Blast damage increased to 40 from 25.
- Conjure Lich: Necrobolt damage increased to 45 from 40.
- Conjure Lord of Bindings: Immaterial Bolt damage increased to 35 from 25.
- Conjure Nether Lich: Disease Bolt dps increased to 6 from 5.
- Conjure Radac: Tech Blast damage increased to 75 from 50.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Rend Asunder damage increased to 120 from 80.
- Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer: Doomfire damage increased to 35 from 25.
- Necrowitch: Now regenerates 25 Magicka per second.
- Elements Unleashed: Replaced with Arcane Burst.