This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Update: Sep 15 @ 1:23pm
- Implemented parity with Nexus version regarding targetting requirements.
- Reave: Now correctly affected by Master of the Mind.
Update: Sep 15 @ 1:10pm
- Gravity Wave: Now deals 50 damage on top of its fall damage.
- Loot Magnet: Now skips Dragons and Dwarven Spheres to prevent looting the crossbow or wings and leaving inaccessible items in the player's inventory.
- Wither: Now degrades speed at a rate of 20% per second from 10%.
- Conjure Dremora Assassin: Death Mark duration increased to 10 seconds from 5.
- Conjure Gateway Wraith: Ecto Blast damage increased to 40 from 25.
- Conjure Lich: Necrobolt damage increased to 45 from 40.
- Conjure Lord of Bindings: Immaterial Bolt damage increased to 35 from 25.
- Conjure Nether Lich: Disease Bolt dps increased to 6 from 5.
- Conjure Radac: Tech Blast damage increased to 75 from 50.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Rend Asunder damage increased to 120 from 80.
- Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer: Doomfire damage increased to 35 from 25.
- Necrowitch: Now regenerates 25 Magicka per second.
- Elements Unleashed: Replaced with Arcane Burst.
Update: Sep 11 @ 12:09pm
- Prevented Evil Twin, Figment of Guilt, Shadowbond, Empathic Agony and Vanish from affecting dead targets and non-actors.
- Reave: No longer works on illusions spawned by Evil Twin, Figment of Guilt and Mirror Entity.
Update: Sep 1 @ 9:58am
- Horrid Wilting: Added missing 50% health condition to scroll.
Update: Aug 31 @ 7:36am
- Fixed incorrect settings on Scroll of Horrid Wilting and Scroll of Necrowitch.
Update: Aug 31 @ 7:28am
- Alarm: Now starts detecting intruders after a fixed 2.5 seconds regardless of any bonuses to spell duration.
- Earthrune Weapon: No longer functions when cast on NPCs since it didn't work anyway.
- Mark and Recall: Restricted to outdoors use only to prevent accidentally breaking quests or getting stuck.
- Ocato's Recital: No longer works with summoning spells (which occasionally caused a bug preventing you from casting any spells if the summoning spell couldn't resolve due to invalid terrain).
- Dremora Honor Guard: No longer taunts enemies into attacking it, but enemies that do attack it now have their armor reduced by 200 instead of 60. The taunt effect is still available on the illusion spell Monster Magnet.
- Necrowitch: Now learns the elemental spell that is in your left hand at the time of casting, as opposed to the elemental spell you have equipped when you enter combat. This should make her more responsive. Is now one handed and costs half as much Magicka. Scroll of Necrowitch is no longer available because the spell does not and never did work properly when cast from a scroll.
- Arcane Rain: No longer erroneously works with self-targetted spells or indoors.
- Horrid Wilting: Damage increased to 50 from 35 but only affects targets above 50% Health.
- Necroplague: Can now be cast on targets below 50% Health instead of 25% Health.
Update: Aug 18 @ 3:38pm
- Improved the maintenance script to reduce scripting load (this only affects new playthroughs).
- Channel Energies: Can now only be equipped in your right hand and look at the spell in your left hand, as opposed to being ambidextrous and looking at the spell in your "other" hand. This makes it compatible with contingencies, scrolls and staves. Now also works on commanded actors.
- Compelling Whispers: No longer a hostile spell.
- Conjure Nether Lich: Its Ruin spell now lasts 120 seconds instead of permanently.
- Levitate: Another attempt at fixing the invisible walls issue (sigh).
- Ruin: Now lasts 120 seconds instead of permanent, but Magicka cost reduced.
- Twilight Zone: Reduced mana cost.
- Fixed Twilight Zone scroll being Shroudwalk instead.
Update: Jul 29 @ 11:49am
Spells that do something based on your other equipped spells can now only be equipped in your right hand and look at the spell in your left hand, as opposed to being ambidextrous and looking at the spell in your "other" hand. This makes them compatible with contingencies, scrolls and staves.
- Arcane Rain
- Knowledge is Power
- Lord of Bindings
- Dancing Stones: Now correctly removes the spell at the end even if you race shift.
- Gravisphere: No longer hits non-actor targets and wards.
- Knowledge is Power: Can now be used in other metamagic spells.//removed check
- Levitate: Fixed invisible walls.
- Atronach Mark: Reduced damage from 20% to 15% of current Health.
- Conjure Avenging Wraith: Fixed typo.
- Conjure Dremora Champion: Fixed typo.
- Conjure Dremora Honor Guard: No longer causes combat to briefly end when taunting.
- Conjure Gateway Wraith: Cost reduction now works by checking for the presence of the Gateway Wraith magiceffect instead of it being in combat, fixing a bug if the Gateway Wraith is deleted by the game.
- Conjure Lord of Bindings: NPC version is no longer erroneously a ritual spell; no longer keeps adding conjuration spells when transitioning through doors.
- Necrowitch: Improved responsiveness when inheriting spells upon entering combat.
- Arcane Rain: Halved cast height; excluded ground AoE spells; halved magicka cost.
- Char: Can no longer be given to NPCs by ASIS.
- Death Arc: Reduced first hit bonus damage from +100 to +45.
- Finger of the Mountain: Now one handed; lowered cast time from 1.5 to 1; reduced damage from 90 to 70; halved magicka cost.
- Flamestrike: Now one handed; reduced damage from 160 to 100; halved magicka cost.
- Frozen Orb: Now one handed; reduced damage from 180 to 90; halved magicka cost.
- Inferno: Now correctly removes the spell at the end even if you race shift.
- Jolt: Can no longer be given to NPCs by ASIS.
- Stormweave: Halved magicka cost; fixed typo.
- Thunderball: Now one handed; refactored script to prevent a race condition; no longer heals the target on cast; no longer NPC capable; halved magicka cost.
- Cloak of Mimicry: Now correctly an Expert level spell.
- Compelling Whispers: No longer hits (and aggros) converted targets.
- Monster Magnet: No longer causes combat to briefly end.
- Breath of Arkay: Now correctly restores Speech and Archery as well.
- Circle of Strength: Lowered magicka cost multiplier from 4.5 to 2.5, increased stamina absorb from +4 to +6.
- Orcish Healing: Own damage is now scripted and therefore no longer affected by difficulty.
- Valkyrie: Lowered cast time from 2 to 1.
- The MCM setting to restore skills when casting a heal now correctly restores Speech and Archery as well.
- Added Arcane Rain scroll.
- Added Knowledge is Power scroll.
- Added Lord of Bindings scroll.
- Removed duplicate novice scrolls in the master scroll list.
- Scroll of Restore Skills now correctly restores Speech and Archery as well.
Update: Apr 16 @ 9:05am
- Fixed gray face bug affecting many conjured minions since the previous patch.
- Necrowitch: No longer has a lootable dagger when summoned.
- Thunderball: Removed redundant condition that made the damage scaling fail.
Update: Apr 11 @ 12:44pm
- Necrowitch: Starting dagger can no longer be looted.