This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Update: Mar 21 @ 4:13pm
Persistent elements of the item distribution script (restoration bugfix, distributing master spells) have been largely replaced by ability conditions. Because of this, the Noscript version is no longer necessary.
When updating from the Noscript version, you may notice spells being added twice to vendor inventories. To prevent this, uninstall the Noscript version and save, then reinstall the regular version.
- Item distribution script no longer runs a periodic update loop, but only activates when needed.
- Now displays a message when all items are added to the world.
- Now stops the quest after adding items, removing any script load.
- Replaced Loot Magnet -> Shalidor's Mirror. (You keep Loot Magnet as well if you already have it)
- Replaced Teleport -> Orum's Cramps. (You keep Teleport as well if you already have it)
- Replaced Galerion's Persistence -> Matter to Energy.
- Alarm: Improved seek radius from 100 to 150.
- Dancing Stones: Added dust cloud animation.
- Grindstone: No longer fails to deal damage when the target loses Stamina after gaining it.
- Levitate: Improved description. Is disabled indoors and at a certain height. Added shader. No longer available in scroll form.
- Longstride: No longer has a duration (and therefore can't be erroneously affected by duration increasing items). Therefore cannot be dual cast. Reduced bonus from +20% to +15%. Fixed description. Changed sound effect. Added animation.
- Overshield: Replaced break sound effect.
- Spell Sequencer: Now cast in your left hand and adds the spell in your right hand to the chain. No longer has the "do not extend duration" flag.
- Tremble: Added dust cloud animation.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Rend Asunder damage increased from 120 -> 150 and reduced magicka cost from 1.35 -> 1.10.
- New spell: Replaced Char with Fire Teeth.
- New spell: Replaced Jolt with Thundercrack.
- New item: Scroll of Fire Teeth.
- New item: Scroll of Thundercrack.
- New item: Staff of Fire Teeth.
- New item: Staff of Thundercrack.
- Apocalypse: Meteor projectiles no longer deviated by gravity.
- Electrosphere: Now correctly tagged as a dangerous spell for NPC remark purposes.
- Flamestrike: Distance between impacts 64 -> 48. Number of meteors 24 -> 32. Delay between impacts 0.08 -> 0.075.
- Forbidden Sun: Now correctly tagged as a fire spell.
- Frozen Orb: Damage increased from 120 -> 180. Cast time reduced from 2.0 -> 1.6 seconds. New sound effect. Now stays in place for 2 -> 3 seconds. Movement speed increased from 150 -> 200. Magicka cost reduced from 3.50/3.00 -> 2.25/2.00.
- Pyroclasm: No longer has a duration (and therefore can't be erroneously affected by duration increasing items).
- Tornado: Damage increased from 30 -> 40. Magicka cost reduced from 15.00 -> 11.50. Scroll version now correctly deals damage for 10 seconds instead of 7. No longer given to NPCs by ASIS.
- Cloak of Mimicry: Cloak keyword no longer goes away after half of its duration.
- Enslave the Weak: Now correctly works on humanoids only unless dual cast.
- Lobotomize: No longer fails to deal damage when the target loses Magicka after gaining it.
- New spell: Replaced Orcish Healing with Biorhythm.
- New spell: Replaced Wizen with Resurgence.
- New item: Scroll of Biorhythm.
- New item: Scroll of Resurgence.
- Channel Energies: No longer contains an exclusion for Orcish Healing.
- Glimmershield: Now correctly considered a restoration spell.
- Leech Seed: Absorb value increased from 4 -> 5 per second, but the absorb only activates when the caster is below maximum Health. Removed heal on kill. Greatly reduced Magicka cost.
- Lifebloom: Corrected casting sound.
- Mystic Wind: Swapped effect order to allow it to work with Spelltwist. Reduced Magicka restoration.
- Poet's Whim: Fixed script slowness. Improved description.
- Ruin: Projectile speed 2000 -> 2250.
- Valkyrie: Added health restoration flag back.
- Removed Scrolls of Restore Skills, Forgive and Forget, One with Nothing.
- Renamed Scroll of Forked Tongue -> Scroll of Commerce.
- Scroll of Wizardfire: No longer erroneously a ritual spell.
- Added As The Wind, Bard's Caprice, Bond of Summoning, Char, Conjure Spirit Cat, Jolt, Loot Magnet, Orcish Healing, Resurrection, Teleport and Teleport Cantrip.
- Added note stating that these spells are legacy.
- The value of the books in the legacy chest is now 0.
- Magnetize: Corrected description.
I have some heartache about not enabling Bond of Summoning as an official spell. I like open-ended spells, and this is pretty much the ultimate in open-endedness: summon anyone from anywhere as long as you've seen them once. And the ability to summon your spouse to you as an expert conjurer is awesome.
Unfortunately what it is actually going to be used for is to summon [insert immortal faction leader or daedric prince] into any fight and have them wafflestomp everyone for you. Also, you can depopulate a towns without incurring any bounty, fish people through quest-locked doors, etc. And finally it has buggy visuals sometimes. :(
- Character script improved.
- Reduced model size of Conjuration Detonate and Illusion Shadow inventory pictures.
- Alteration Chaos has a different look.
Update: Mar 1 @ 1:15pm
- Now has a delay to prevent a load spike collision with other mods that plunk all of their scripts right at the beginning.
- Now also adds staves.
- Periodic update function no longer defers to 2 other functions, reducing the number of script threads from 3 to 1, which should help out with those other mods that throw scripts at your game until it breaks.
- Tremble: No longer staggers targets that are not already staggered. Duration doubled.
- Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer: Fire damage to self now correctly affected by fire resistance.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Changed Magicka transfer functionality, making it compatible with NPC use.
- Renamed Thunderwave (again) to Shock Scythe; improved visuals.
- Renamed Warpstrike to Rift Bolt.
- Bolide: Reduced cast time from 2.5 seconds -> 0.5 seconds.
- Electrosphere: First strike damage is no longer incorrectly applied all the time or never. Increased missile speed. Greatly increased dual cast missile speed.
- Frozen Orb: Removed redundant Impact perk reference.
- Hailstone: Increased frost damage from 25 -> 30, but increased gravity and reduced speed.
- Shock Nova: Clarified rim damage.
- Tornado: Cast time reduced from 4.4 -> 3.0 seconds. Scroll version now correctly deals damage. Now correctly slows.
- Wildfire: AI helper damage increased from 0.1 -> 1.0.
- Figment of Guilt: Now dispels Evil Twin twice.
- Finger of Death: No longer has an unnecessary duration.
- Valkyrie: No longer erroneously considered a healing spell. Source now defaults to the caster if missing.
Added staves. Note that the staves will not be added to existing saves unless you uninstall/save/reinstall. Life sucks.
The following spells are available as staves:
Collapse, Detonate Lock, Wither.
Conjure Avenging Wraith, Conjure Dremora Berserker, Conjure Dremora Champion, Conjure Dremora Churl, Conjure Dremora Honor Guard, Conjure Herne, Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer, Conjure Xivilai Lord, Mass Summoning, Summon.
Bolide, Crackle, Creeping Cold, Electrosphere, Fire Seed, Fracture, Hailstone, Ice Shiv, Meltdown, Rift Bolt, Shivers, Shockbloom, Shock Pulse, Wildfire.
Compelling Whispers, Curse of the Silent, Empathic Agony, Illusory Flames, Iron Maiden, Lobotomize, Mind Control, Mind Vision, Scared to Death, Shadowbond.
Devastate, Equalize, Exemplar, Finger of Death, Leech Seed, Ruin, Slay Living, Spellwrack.
Update: Feb 1 @ 1:21pm
- Minor Creation: Added a Grindstone; increased duration from 30 -> 120 seconds.
- Tornado: Now correctly deals damage to the direct target.
Update: Jan 22 @ 3:25pm
- Wizen: Description is now correct - it's Magicka OR Stamina, not AND.
Update: Jan 22 @ 1:48pm
- Ocato's Recital: Dragonhide is no longer excluded by default.
- Conjure Radac: No longer available to NPCs.
- Daedric Mind: Reduced cost by 15%; improved effect from 150% -> 200%.
- Replaced Monster Magnet with Enslave The Weak.
- Channel Energies: Reduced cost by 15%.
- Devastate: Reduced cost by 25%.
- Finger of Death: Reduced cost by 20%.
- Leech Seed: Reduced cost by 25%.
- Necroplague: Reduced cost by 30%.
- Poet's Whim: Reduced cost by 20%.
- Ruin: Reduced cost by 20%.
Update: Jan 11 @ 12:45pm
- Added variance to Alteration Earth cast sounds.
- Note: a mistake was made that may cause you to lose the Feather Fall spell. Please rebuy it.
- Removed Hold.
- Removed Replicate.
- Removed Spellstrike.
- Added Galerion's Persistence.
- Added Minor Creation.
- Added Sword and Sorcery.
- Renamed Destabilize to Tremble.
- Dancing Stones: Fixed armor reduction being 120 instead of 150; doubled duration.
- Detonate Lock: Improved script execution speed; added animation when an object is unlocked; fixed race condition that could cause it to stop working if cast several times in succession; is now a ritual spell.
- Levitate: Improved script execution speed; reduced cast time from 5.5 seconds -> 3.0 seconds.
- Ocato's Recital: Functionality changed. Is now equipped in your right hand and stores the beneficial self-only spell in your left hand. Can store up to 3 spells. Cast with an empty left hand to clear. This also means it no longer uses a whitelist of keywords and therefore stores ANY valid spell, including from other mods.
- Knowledge is Power: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell, regardless of the reason for the error; the power no longer refuses to work while a metamagic spell is active.
- Spell Sequencer: No longer affected by Apocalypse effects that increase spell duration.
- Tremble: Now drains 40 points of Stamina; if the target is already staggering, knocks down and drains 120 points of Stamina; now correctly gains duration when dual cast.
- Cloak of Souls: Updated cloak graphics.
- Conjure Dremora Berserker: Improved description.
- Conjure Dremora Honor Guard: No longer lies that the armor reduction only applies to targets attacking it; armor reduction -200 within 40 foot -> -300 within 15 foot.
- Conjure Lord of Bindings: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell; Immaterial Bolt spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Rend Asunder spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer: Doomfire spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Daedric Crescent: Updated ingame model; can now be recast even if no charges have been used up.
- Daedric Mind: Improved description; no longer dispels many conjuration buffs.
- Detonate Dead: Modernised script, fixing several bugs. Increased damage from 160 -> 180. Changed damage from fire -> magic. Updated explosion, inventory and hand model.
- Necrowitch: Now warns you when no spell is equipped; improved description.
- Power of the Master: Now equipped in the caster's right hand and casts the spell in the caster's left hand (preventing it from casting metamagics etc).
- Removed Death Arc.
- Removed Magicka Burn.
- Added Crackle.
- Added Shivers.
- Renamed Blaze of Glory to Pyroclasm.
- Renamed Thunderstroke to Ride the Lightning.
- Renamed Stormclaw to Thunderwave.
- Renamed Stormweave to Weave the Storm.
- Ice Shiv: Updated ingame model. (Also, it was flying backwards all along)
- Inferno: Now deals the listed damage.
- Pyroclasm: Increased explosion radius; reduced threshold from 3 to 2 spells; reduced cost.
- Ride the Lightning: Modernised script; scroll version correctly no longer denied by spell absorb.
- Thunderwave: Now has a special dual cast model and covers a larger area when dual cast.
- Tornado: Updated ingame model.
- Warpstrike: Updated bolt animation; now teleports targets backwards instead of randomly; no longer teleports targets into objects.
- Weave the Storm: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell, regardless of the reason for the error.
- Lobotomize: Replaced variable so it doesn't default to 20% instead of 50% for upgrading users.
- Vanish: No longer erroneously considered a metamagic spell.
- Removed Ocato's Dragonhide option because the new mechanics solve the original issue anyway.
- Removed now-obsolete Replicate option.
Update: Dec 27, 2014 @ 6:25am
- Updated MCM with new options.
- Removed All In.
- New spell - Grindstone: Curses targets to take damage when they lose Stamina.
- Renamed Exhaust -> Collapse.
- Exhaust: Now has the correct inventory model.
- Levitate: Updated script.
- Removed Tempest.
- New spell - Lobotomize: Curses targets to take damage when they lose Magicka.
- Renamed Mana Void -> Magicka Void. THE FUN ENDS HERE.
- Death March: Cast time 3.0 -> 2.5 seconds.
- Scream of Pain: Cast time 3.0 -> 2.5 seconds.
- Removed Damnation.
- Removed Dispersion.
- Removed Skill Tap.
- New spell - Bloodseeker: Homes in and deals 175% of target Health gained/lost while in flight.
- New spell - Devastate: Reduces skill levels of targets in the blast by 6 for 60 seconds.
- New spell - Glimmershield: When struck, replenishes 15 Magicka.
- Updated "Necro" inventory model.
- Bleedout: Duration 6 -> 8 seconds, improved script speed, improved description, fixed crash when cast at activators.
- Bone Spirit: Fixed spirit not exploding if another actor is closer to it than the target.
- Circle of Death: Improved script speed.
- Dispersion: Instead of damaging attackers, now steals Magicka.
- Mystic Wind: Now considered a buff for Ocato's Recital purposes.
- Poet's Whim: Duration 10 -> 20 seconds, improved description.
- Slay Living: Improved script speed.
- Wizen: Actor target -> projectile, improved description.
Update: Dec 14, 2014 @ 11:23am
Reuploaded due to incomplete upload.
Update: Dec 14, 2014 @ 11:10am
- Renamed Runic Weapon to Spellstrike to prevent confusion with PerMa weapon enchant spells.
- Magicka Burn replaces Arcane Burst: Drains 50% of your Magicka and reduces a target's Magic Resistance by this amount for 8 seconds.
- Apocalypse: Damage 80 -> 130.
- Blaze of Glory: Damage 60 -> 90.
- Electrosphere: Base damage 20 -> 30.
- Finger of the Mountain: Damage 70 -> 120.
- Flamestrike: Damage 100 -> 160.
- Forbidden Sun: Fire resist penalty 150 -> 200.
- Frozen Orb: Damage 90 -> 120.
- Tornado: Damage per second 20 -> 30.
- Damnation replaces Resurrection: If target loses life while cursed, target loses 40% more life when it wears off.
- Skill Tap: Reduced from +10 to +8 skill levels; dual cast now increases duration instead of magnitude; now correctly doesn't steal skills whose level is below 75.
Update: Nov 16, 2014 @ 10:26am
- Lifebloom: Stamina no longer regenerates while health does not.
- Skill Tap: No longer erroneously stacks with itself.