Цей предмет був заблокований, тому що він порушував Умови користування Steam. Тільки ви можете його бачити. Якщо ви вважаєте, що ваш предмет був заблокований помилково, будь ласка, зверніться до служби підтримки Steam.
Цей предмет несумісний з The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Будь ласка, перегляньте інформаційну сторінку, щоби дізнатися про можливі причини несумісності предмета з The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Поточна видимість: Прихований
Цю річ зможете бачити лише ви, адміністратори та той, хто позначений як творець.
Поточна видимість: Доступний лише друзям
Лише ви, ваші друзі та адміністратори зможуть бачити цей предмет у пошуку.
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Оновлено: 2 тра о 9:25
See below for the real update. Had to release a whole new second upload just to add the Spells & Enchantments category because apparently you can't do that in the Workshop.
Оновлено: 2 тра о 8:59
!!! When upgrading from a previous version, you may notice that you don't get all of the spells. This is because they are only distributed on first install. To solve this, either open the MCM and choose "Repopulate leveled lists" (if you have SKSE) or unsubscribe/load/save/resubscribe.
- New spell: Control Weather.
- New spell: Deep Storage. (More Apocalypse port.)
- New spell: Drop Zone.
- New spell: Hethoth's Grimoire.
- New spell: Loot Magnet.
- New spell: Sotha's Maelstrom.
- New spell: Spell Twine.
- Removed Feather Fall. (Your spell/scrolls will be converted to Drop Zone.)
- Removed Lodesphere. (Your spell/scrolls will be converted to Deep Storage.)
- Removed Spell Sequencer. (Your spell will be converted to Spell Twine.)
- Removed Matter to Energy. (Your spell/scrolls will be converted to Hethoth's Grimoire.)
- Renamed Minor Creation to Fabricate Object.
- Fabricate Object: The object no longer disappears from underneath you while you are still using it, even after the duration runs out. Can now also summon a Chair.
- Longstride: Increased speed modifier from 15% to 20%. Can be dual cast again. Now correctly changes when entering or leaving combat. Reverted sound effect. Added 1 second cast time. Modified description.
- Loot Magnet: Now an apprentice -> novice spell. Rebalanced experience gain and cost. Reduced range from 120 -> 80 but can now be dual cast for increased range.
- Sense Ore: No longer requires two hands for no reason.
- Wither: Now also reduces attack damage. Cleaned up script. Fixed effect becoming permanent on cell unload.
(*) There is nothing in the game that drops Adept Alteration staves though.
- New spell: Conjure Dremora Mentor.
- New spell: Conjure Kyrkrim. (More Apocalypse port.)
- New spell: Flames of Oblivion.
- New spell: Flesh of My Flesh.
- Removed Mass Summoning. (Your spell/scrolls will be converted to Conjure Dremora Mentor.)
- Added scrolls of Conjure Dremora Mentor, Conjure Kyrkrim, Flames of Oblivion, Power of the Master.
- Added staves of Flesh of My Flesh, Detonate Dead.
- Renamed Dremora Berserker to Dremora Pit Fighter. (To avoid overlap with the Dremora of Coldharbor mod.)
- Atronach Mark: Now an "aimed" spell instead of "actor target" for easier aiming.
- Cloak of Souls: No longer has an intrusive shader effect.
- Conjure Dremora Churl: No longer garish red.
- Conjure Dremora Honor Guard: Now uses a bitchin' new armor based on Natterforme's Daedric Mage Armor. Its Dazzle spell reduces armor by 300 in 15 radius -> increases Magicka and Stamina of friendlies in 40 radius by 100. Aura no longer erroneously triggers Atronach Mark.
- Conjure Dremora Pit Fighter: Its Corruption spell deals 10 damage per second in 12 radius -> its Battlefury spell grants 25% attack damage for each nearby enemy in 40 radius. Aura no longer erroneously triggers Atronach Mark.
- Conjure Gateway Wraith: Ecto Blast spell now has a description.
- Conjure Herne: Now comes in a more reasonable colour than neon lime.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Overshield spell no longer erroneously benefits from perks it doesn't have.
- Consuming Power: Now an "aimed" spell instead of "actor target" for easier aiming. Improved script. Added a cool new animation.
- Daedric Mnd: Is nw crrctly Ddrc Mind.
- Detonate Dead: Improved experience gain in 20 foot radius.
- Necrowitch: Now has +50% spell damage and -50% spell cost. When fed a "left hand" Destruction master spell, replaces it with one that goes in both hands.
- Power of the Master: No longer uses a list of allowed keywords and just allows any beneficial self-targetted spell. Greatly improved script. Deleted redundant record.
- Rampage: Awesome new visuals. No longer damages the target, but transfers Magicka from you to the target. Can no longer be cast on other people's daedra.
- Fun fact: Kyrkrim comes from Kyrkogrim or Church Grim, a dog ritually slain to serve as a guardian ghost to an ancient Nordic Christian church.
- New spell: Cinder Bolt. (More Apocalypse port of Fire Seed.)
- New spell: Howling Blast.
- New spell: Static Dome.
- New spell: Volcano.
- Removed Weave the Storm. (Your spell/scrolls will be converted to Volcano.)
- Renamed Finger of the Mountain -> Fingers of the Mountain. (Your OCD may now rest.)
- FingerS of the Mountain: Now has a proper hand animation.
- Fire Teeth: Fixed proc EDID.
- Flamestrike: Improved description.
- Forbidden Sun: Improved description. Is now a fire spell. Is now cast with the left hand instead of the right hand. The idea is that the three master spells that reduce resistances (Forbidden Sun, Howling Blast, Static Dome) are cast with the left hand and the other ones are cast with the right hand.
- Ride the Lightning: No longer deals 0 damage at medium range.
- Tornado: Added camera shake.
- ASIS NPCs can now dual cast an NPC version of Forbidden Sun, Howling Blast and Static Dome.
- New spell: Last Word.
- New spell: Pale Shadow.
- New spell: Pull From Eternity.
- New spell: Spectral Warband.
- Removed Twilight Zone. (Your spell/scrolls will be converted to Last Word.)
- Added scrolls of Hypnotize, Pull From Eternity, Spectral Warband.
- Added staves of (Hypnotize) (*).
- Illusory entities now have their own effect keyword for easier exception handling.
- Backlash: Now an "aimed" spell instead of "actor target" for easier aiming. Magnitude is no longer 0.1.
- Counterspell: Now an "aimed" spell instead of "actor target" for easier aiming.
- Evil Twin: Now checks for the new illusory entity keyword instead of the presence of magic effects. Illusions now correctly take more damage instead of less damage. Updated description. Now pings every 0.25 -> 0.5 seconds for less script load. Can now be cast on dragons.
- Illusory Flames: Now removes 10% -> 15% Health per second. Increased cost from 14 -> 19. Removed MCM option.
- Magicka Void: Magnitude is no longer 0.1.
- Reave: Now has an awesome scythe animation.
(*) There is nothing in the game that drops Novice Illusion staves though.
- Added new spell: Circle of Flame.
- Added new spell: Godform.
- Added new spell: Life's Finale.
- Added new spell: Wild Healing.
- Removed Glimmershield. (Your spell/scrolls will be converted to Circle of Flame.)
- Reworked Breath of Arkay: Now requires you to concentrate to charge it up, then release to receive a heal based on how long you concentrated. (Your scrolls will be converted to Life's Finale.)
- Reworked Infinite Light: No longer damages undead, but now ricochets between targets in a large radius. Beam no longer knocks away objects. NPCs now say NonHostileHeal quotes when hit by it.
- Added scrolls of Wild Healing, Godform, Life's Finale.
- Added staves of Bleedout, Horrid Wilting.
- Bloodseeker: No longer considered a hostile spell. Improved description.
- Circle of Death: Now works on dragons, except undead dragons.
- Circle of the Moons: No longer looks exactly the same as Circle of Scorn and is now pale blue. The two Arcane themed circle spells are Circle of "Scorn" and Circle "of the Moons". They would not listen...
- Channel Energies: Now an "aimed" spell instead of "actor target" for easier aiming. Improved description. Fixed art. No longer flagged as detrimental. NPCs now say NonHostileWeird quotes when hit by it.
- Horrid Wilting: No longer fails to hit some targets in its AoE. Now deals 5 -> 6 damage per second.
- Leech Seed: Now works on dragons, except undead dragons. Fixed projectile.
- Lifebloom: Now correctly uses a looping animation instead of a single shot one.
- Resurgence: NPCs now say CommentMagicColorful quotes upon seeing it.
- Slay Living: Now works on dragons, except undead dragons.
Оновлено: 21 бер о 16:13
Persistent elements of the item distribution script (restoration bugfix, distributing master spells) have been largely replaced by ability conditions. Because of this, the Noscript version is no longer necessary.
When updating from the Noscript version, you may notice spells being added twice to vendor inventories. To prevent this, uninstall the Noscript version and save, then reinstall the regular version.
- Item distribution script no longer runs a periodic update loop, but only activates when needed.
- Now displays a message when all items are added to the world.
- Now stops the quest after adding items, removing any script load.
- Replaced Loot Magnet -> Shalidor's Mirror. (You keep Loot Magnet as well if you already have it)
- Replaced Teleport -> Orum's Cramps. (You keep Teleport as well if you already have it)
- Replaced Galerion's Persistence -> Matter to Energy.
- Alarm: Improved seek radius from 100 to 150.
- Dancing Stones: Added dust cloud animation.
- Grindstone: No longer fails to deal damage when the target loses Stamina after gaining it.
- Levitate: Improved description. Is disabled indoors and at a certain height. Added shader. No longer available in scroll form.
- Longstride: No longer has a duration (and therefore can't be erroneously affected by duration increasing items). Therefore cannot be dual cast. Reduced bonus from +20% to +15%. Fixed description. Changed sound effect. Added animation.
- Overshield: Replaced break sound effect.
- Spell Sequencer: Now cast in your left hand and adds the spell in your right hand to the chain. No longer has the "do not extend duration" flag.
- Tremble: Added dust cloud animation.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Rend Asunder damage increased from 120 -> 150 and reduced magicka cost from 1.35 -> 1.10.
- New spell: Replaced Char with Fire Teeth.
- New spell: Replaced Jolt with Thundercrack.
- New item: Scroll of Fire Teeth.
- New item: Scroll of Thundercrack.
- New item: Staff of Fire Teeth.
- New item: Staff of Thundercrack.
- Apocalypse: Meteor projectiles no longer deviated by gravity.
- Electrosphere: Now correctly tagged as a dangerous spell for NPC remark purposes.
- Flamestrike: Distance between impacts 64 -> 48. Number of meteors 24 -> 32. Delay between impacts 0.08 -> 0.075.
- Forbidden Sun: Now correctly tagged as a fire spell.
- Frozen Orb: Damage increased from 120 -> 180. Cast time reduced from 2.0 -> 1.6 seconds. New sound effect. Now stays in place for 2 -> 3 seconds. Movement speed increased from 150 -> 200. Magicka cost reduced from 3.50/3.00 -> 2.25/2.00.
- Pyroclasm: No longer has a duration (and therefore can't be erroneously affected by duration increasing items).
- Tornado: Damage increased from 30 -> 40. Magicka cost reduced from 15.00 -> 11.50. Scroll version now correctly deals damage for 10 seconds instead of 7. No longer given to NPCs by ASIS.
- Cloak of Mimicry: Cloak keyword no longer goes away after half of its duration.
- Enslave the Weak: Now correctly works on humanoids only unless dual cast.
- Lobotomize: No longer fails to deal damage when the target loses Magicka after gaining it.
- New spell: Replaced Orcish Healing with Biorhythm.
- New spell: Replaced Wizen with Resurgence.
- New item: Scroll of Biorhythm.
- New item: Scroll of Resurgence.
- Channel Energies: No longer contains an exclusion for Orcish Healing.
- Glimmershield: Now correctly considered a restoration spell.
- Leech Seed: Absorb value increased from 4 -> 5 per second, but the absorb only activates when the caster is below maximum Health. Removed heal on kill. Greatly reduced Magicka cost.
- Lifebloom: Corrected casting sound.
- Mystic Wind: Swapped effect order to allow it to work with Spelltwist. Reduced Magicka restoration.
- Poet's Whim: Fixed script slowness. Improved description.
- Ruin: Projectile speed 2000 -> 2250.
- Valkyrie: Added health restoration flag back.
- Removed Scrolls of Restore Skills, Forgive and Forget, One with Nothing.
- Renamed Scroll of Forked Tongue -> Scroll of Commerce.
- Scroll of Wizardfire: No longer erroneously a ritual spell.
- Added As The Wind, Bard's Caprice, Bond of Summoning, Char, Conjure Spirit Cat, Jolt, Loot Magnet, Orcish Healing, Resurrection, Teleport and Teleport Cantrip.
- Added note stating that these spells are legacy.
- The value of the books in the legacy chest is now 0.
- Magnetize: Corrected description.
I have some heartache about not enabling Bond of Summoning as an official spell. I like open-ended spells, and this is pretty much the ultimate in open-endedness: summon anyone from anywhere as long as you've seen them once. And the ability to summon your spouse to you as an expert conjurer is awesome.
Unfortunately what it is actually going to be used for is to summon [insert immortal faction leader or daedric prince] into any fight and have them wafflestomp everyone for you. Also, you can depopulate a towns without incurring any bounty, fish people through quest-locked doors, etc. And finally it has buggy visuals sometimes. :(
- Character script improved.
- Reduced model size of Conjuration Detonate and Illusion Shadow inventory pictures.
- Alteration Chaos has a different look.
Оновлено: 1 бер о 13:15
- Now has a delay to prevent a load spike collision with other mods that plunk all of their scripts right at the beginning.
- Now also adds staves.
- Periodic update function no longer defers to 2 other functions, reducing the number of script threads from 3 to 1, which should help out with those other mods that throw scripts at your game until it breaks.
- Tremble: No longer staggers targets that are not already staggered. Duration doubled.
- Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer: Fire damage to self now correctly affected by fire resistance.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Changed Magicka transfer functionality, making it compatible with NPC use.
- Renamed Thunderwave (again) to Shock Scythe; improved visuals.
- Renamed Warpstrike to Rift Bolt.
- Bolide: Reduced cast time from 2.5 seconds -> 0.5 seconds.
- Electrosphere: First strike damage is no longer incorrectly applied all the time or never. Increased missile speed. Greatly increased dual cast missile speed.
- Frozen Orb: Removed redundant Impact perk reference.
- Hailstone: Increased frost damage from 25 -> 30, but increased gravity and reduced speed.
- Shock Nova: Clarified rim damage.
- Tornado: Cast time reduced from 4.4 -> 3.0 seconds. Scroll version now correctly deals damage. Now correctly slows.
- Wildfire: AI helper damage increased from 0.1 -> 1.0.
- Figment of Guilt: Now dispels Evil Twin twice.
- Finger of Death: No longer has an unnecessary duration.
- Valkyrie: No longer erroneously considered a healing spell. Source now defaults to the caster if missing.
Added staves. Note that the staves will not be added to existing saves unless you uninstall/save/reinstall. Life sucks.
The following spells are available as staves:
Collapse, Detonate Lock, Wither.
Conjure Avenging Wraith, Conjure Dremora Berserker, Conjure Dremora Champion, Conjure Dremora Churl, Conjure Dremora Honor Guard, Conjure Herne, Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer, Conjure Xivilai Lord, Mass Summoning, Summon.
Bolide, Crackle, Creeping Cold, Electrosphere, Fire Seed, Fracture, Hailstone, Ice Shiv, Meltdown, Rift Bolt, Shivers, Shockbloom, Shock Pulse, Wildfire.
Compelling Whispers, Curse of the Silent, Empathic Agony, Illusory Flames, Iron Maiden, Lobotomize, Mind Control, Mind Vision, Scared to Death, Shadowbond.
Devastate, Equalize, Exemplar, Finger of Death, Leech Seed, Ruin, Slay Living, Spellwrack.
Оновлено: 1 лют о 13:21
- Minor Creation: Added a Grindstone; increased duration from 30 -> 120 seconds.
- Tornado: Now correctly deals damage to the direct target.
Оновлено: 22 січ о 15:25
- Wizen: Description is now correct - it's Magicka OR Stamina, not AND.
Оновлено: 22 січ о 13:48
- Ocato's Recital: Dragonhide is no longer excluded by default.
- Conjure Radac: No longer available to NPCs.
- Daedric Mind: Reduced cost by 15%; improved effect from 150% -> 200%.
- Replaced Monster Magnet with Enslave The Weak.
- Channel Energies: Reduced cost by 15%.
- Devastate: Reduced cost by 25%.
- Finger of Death: Reduced cost by 20%.
- Leech Seed: Reduced cost by 25%.
- Necroplague: Reduced cost by 30%.
- Poet's Whim: Reduced cost by 20%.
- Ruin: Reduced cost by 20%.
Оновлено: 11 січ о 12:45
- Added variance to Alteration Earth cast sounds.
- Note: a mistake was made that may cause you to lose the Feather Fall spell. Please rebuy it.
- Removed Hold.
- Removed Replicate.
- Removed Spellstrike.
- Added Galerion's Persistence.
- Added Minor Creation.
- Added Sword and Sorcery.
- Renamed Destabilize to Tremble.
- Dancing Stones: Fixed armor reduction being 120 instead of 150; doubled duration.
- Detonate Lock: Improved script execution speed; added animation when an object is unlocked; fixed race condition that could cause it to stop working if cast several times in succession; is now a ritual spell.
- Levitate: Improved script execution speed; reduced cast time from 5.5 seconds -> 3.0 seconds.
- Ocato's Recital: Functionality changed. Is now equipped in your right hand and stores the beneficial self-only spell in your left hand. Can store up to 3 spells. Cast with an empty left hand to clear. This also means it no longer uses a whitelist of keywords and therefore stores ANY valid spell, including from other mods.
- Knowledge is Power: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell, regardless of the reason for the error; the power no longer refuses to work while a metamagic spell is active.
- Spell Sequencer: No longer affected by Apocalypse effects that increase spell duration.
- Tremble: Now drains 40 points of Stamina; if the target is already staggering, knocks down and drains 120 points of Stamina; now correctly gains duration when dual cast.
- Cloak of Souls: Updated cloak graphics.
- Conjure Dremora Berserker: Improved description.
- Conjure Dremora Honor Guard: No longer lies that the armor reduction only applies to targets attacking it; armor reduction -200 within 40 foot -> -300 within 15 foot.
- Conjure Lord of Bindings: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell; Immaterial Bolt spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Conjure Xivilai Lord: Rend Asunder spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Conjure Xivilai Sorcerer: Doomfire spell is now improved by Daedric Mind.
- Daedric Crescent: Updated ingame model; can now be recast even if no charges have been used up.
- Daedric Mind: Improved description; no longer dispels many conjuration buffs.
- Detonate Dead: Modernised script, fixing several bugs. Increased damage from 160 -> 180. Changed damage from fire -> magic. Updated explosion, inventory and hand model.
- Necrowitch: Now warns you when no spell is equipped; improved description.
- Power of the Master: Now equipped in the caster's right hand and casts the spell in the caster's left hand (preventing it from casting metamagics etc).
- Removed Death Arc.
- Removed Magicka Burn.
- Added Crackle.
- Added Shivers.
- Renamed Blaze of Glory to Pyroclasm.
- Renamed Thunderstroke to Ride the Lightning.
- Renamed Stormclaw to Thunderwave.
- Renamed Stormweave to Weave the Storm.
- Ice Shiv: Updated ingame model. (Also, it was flying backwards all along)
- Inferno: Now deals the listed damage.
- Pyroclasm: Increased explosion radius; reduced threshold from 3 to 2 spells; reduced cost.
- Ride the Lightning: Modernised script; scroll version correctly no longer denied by spell absorb.
- Thunderwave: Now has a special dual cast model and covers a larger area when dual cast.
- Tornado: Updated ingame model.
- Warpstrike: Updated bolt animation; now teleports targets backwards instead of randomly; no longer teleports targets into objects.
- Weave the Storm: Now gives an error message when it can't store a spell, regardless of the reason for the error.
- Lobotomize: Replaced variable so it doesn't default to 20% instead of 50% for upgrading users.
- Vanish: No longer erroneously considered a metamagic spell.
- Removed Ocato's Dragonhide option because the new mechanics solve the original issue anyway.
- Removed now-obsolete Replicate option.
Оновлено: 27 гру 2014 о 6:25
- Updated MCM with new options.
- Removed All In.
- New spell - Grindstone: Curses targets to take damage when they lose Stamina.
- Renamed Exhaust -> Collapse.
- Exhaust: Now has the correct inventory model.
- Levitate: Updated script.
- Removed Tempest.
- New spell - Lobotomize: Curses targets to take damage when they lose Magicka.
- Renamed Mana Void -> Magicka Void. THE FUN ENDS HERE.
- Death March: Cast time 3.0 -> 2.5 seconds.
- Scream of Pain: Cast time 3.0 -> 2.5 seconds.
- Removed Damnation.
- Removed Dispersion.
- Removed Skill Tap.
- New spell - Bloodseeker: Homes in and deals 175% of target Health gained/lost while in flight.
- New spell - Devastate: Reduces skill levels of targets in the blast by 6 for 60 seconds.
- New spell - Glimmershield: When struck, replenishes 15 Magicka.
- Updated "Necro" inventory model.
- Bleedout: Duration 6 -> 8 seconds, improved script speed, improved description, fixed crash when cast at activators.
- Bone Spirit: Fixed spirit not exploding if another actor is closer to it than the target.
- Circle of Death: Improved script speed.
- Dispersion: Instead of damaging attackers, now steals Magicka.
- Mystic Wind: Now considered a buff for Ocato's Recital purposes.
- Poet's Whim: Duration 10 -> 20 seconds, improved description.
- Slay Living: Improved script speed.
- Wizen: Actor target -> projectile, improved description.
Оновлено: 14 гру 2014 о 11:23
Reuploaded due to incomplete upload.