Gettin' pretty close to the final balance, folks. Don't expect too many changes from here on...
General- Added TAUNTS FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE ONE! Check the command list for their individual motions.
They're not quite finished, some do not have sound, etc, but they exist! All new in-game art for SG is now complete.
- Fix 2D version of Meridian Area Rapid Transit when Filia is fighting.
- Fix longstanding error in the combo-count words: 100 is Centennial, 101/110/111 are Binary, 102-109 are Courageous, and 112-120 are Legendary. (Previously Binary was non 1-and-0 words between 100 and 110.)
- Reduced post-KO playaround time from 5 sec to 3 sec.
- Removed the extra weird box from the Single Player menu...I mean, what extra weird box? :^)
- H Hurting Hurl now scales followup damage to 90%.
- Poison palette effects are now applied to his arms during A-Train. That was a fun one to fix. :^P
- Tumbling Run is now tall enough to get hit by Robo's ground H Theonite Beam.
- Hornet Bomber supercancel window on landing is now always at least 11f; previously depending on her speed it could be as few as 4f.
- All versions of Luger -1f recovery, now are -4 on block at point-blank range.
- The hitstun on s.LK is now correct. s.LK -> L Shadow no longer combos. Thanks (and sorry) DreamEpitaph.
- Ground fireball hitstun +3f to help comboing into BFFs. Point-blank ground fireball now 1f links into s.LP, but that's not really useful. Blockstun unchanged.
- Ground L fireball travels much slower, is more useful as a zoning tool.
- When DHC'd into and you can combo after it, the second hit of BFFs now scales followup damage to 50%. I imagine the creators of MvC2 would have done something similar to HSF if they had been able to.
- Fixed up super-KO portrait a bit.
- Movelist in proper order.
- Lv3 explosion will not happen during supers after the superflash, it will wait until the super is over (or Robo is hit). It WILL happen before the superflash, though.
- Rising j.LP is no longer an instant overhead (except on Big Band), but is still a fuzzy-guard high hit.
- Silver Chord startup -3f to help it combo during the middle of c.HP / s.F+HP and from slightly further away. It now combos from s.MP and c.MP, too.