- Corrected the reference point on thrown frames 4 and 10 for Fortune, Eliza, and Robo. DHCs from Ultimate Showstopper face the correct direction on them now.
- All standing and crouching light attacks are now at most +6 on block. Affects Filia, Fkua, Peacock, Squigly, and Valentine.
- All taunts should now have names, very important! :^)
- Added loading screen for Marie! It was waiting until all the other character slideshow slots were filled.
- Bugfix: Big Band can now parry RoboFortune's Catastrophe Cannon from air to ground.
- Brought over the c.LK hitbox fix from Painwheel (expanded hitbox vertically downward to help with OTGs not whiffing). Whoops.
- Can only link off LK Osiris Spiral once per combo. This is mostly for opponent-annoyance reasons, rather than reducing damage.
- Taunt correctly only gives meter at the beginning. Thanks worldjem.
- c.LK startup 7f->8f, damage 325->275, advantage on block +3f->0f. This was on The List for a while: It has longer reach than Eliza's or Cerebella's, combos into s.HP, and she has instant airdash j.LK as well as the fastest s.LP in the game.
- Robo's Magnetic Trap now affects flying Painwheel. This needed a large refactoring of how her flight worked, so see if there are any new bugs with flight please!
- Extended her throw box upward, which doesn't matter in all cases except she can now grab her own minimum-height flight like everyone else. Go Carol go! I know your name, Painwheel, I promise... ;_;
- Fixed occasional Silver Chord visual weirdness[images.akamai.steamusercontent.com]
. Yay for beam tech.
- Fix crash when exploding during Big Band's lv3; explosion no longer interacts with projectiles. BIG thanks to Saxton, because crashing really sucks. :^)
- Ground tech VO now has opponents properly respond. Thanks Dawn111!
- On hit, can now cancel s.HK into c.HK or taunt.
- Tag-in recovery -5f, knocks opponent higher. Now possible to combo after it anywhere with Magnetic Trap, or in the corner with OTG c.LK.
- Magnetic Trap no longer attracts ground techs into the air.
- Reduced the hitstop on all j.HK hits by 1f, just to speed it up a bit.
- c.LK -5f recovery, is now +1 on block and +4 on hit. Recovery frame was held because I didn't know what I was doing before. :^P Getting closer to the end of The List!