- IPS display in training mode now highlights the button that triggered IPS in white. Thanks d3v. :^)
- Cheated teams with 2 or 3 of the same character online, when they don't outright crash, are now insta-killed by the other person, like Marie etc. Sorry D0xxer, but if both players cheat it might still work. :^)
- FIXED alpha-countering on death, for the last friggin' time. Also gave chip-killed characters a nicer arc instead of falling straight down immediately. Thank yaboidekillsage.
- Moonsault uppercuts now properly stay invincible if the first uppercut makes contact. Thanks yaboidekillsage.
- He can no longer parry EVER when he is not the point character. I'd missed a case! :^P
- Sped up successful Pummel Horse animation by as much as I can stand...about 40f faster total. Thanks Woofly for being unsatisfied with everything. ;^)
- Bugfix: Bandwagon Rushdown is much more likely to land all 5 hits when the opponent is hit by the back of the car.
- Improve Beast of Gehenna's spawn visuals an eensy bit. (Yes, Monster has had a name in the move list for a long time. :^)
- Just very slightly
slower hits during Nightmare Legion.
- s.HP first active frame's vulnerable boxes restored to Real Game version, 2nd-3rd active frames are still larger. (Filia's same fix from before.) Thanks yaboidekillsage.
- H shadow is created 4f earlier, now only 3f slower than the Real Game. Due to the fact that all shadow summon animations are the same length, however, this extra 4f becoming part of her recovery means that c.MP->c.HP->H Shadow, non-OTG s.MK is now a 1-2f link.
- Headless M and H Fiber Uppercut no longer require all hits to connect in order to jump. Can still jump on whiff, cannot jump on block. Head-on Fiber still requires all hits to connect. A probably decent suggestion from worldjem.
- Added ground beams, QCT+P/236+P.
- Smaller camera shake in walks because The Princess and the Pea
is a real-life situation apparently.
- Smaller camera shake in dash, moved to the actual ignition at the beginning of forward movement.
- Dash startup has no forward movement.
- No longer has an airdash, instead has a double-jump.
- Can double-jump cancel air attacks on hit/block, and airthrow recovery.
- Airthrow opponent release trajectory changed.
- Bugfix: Falling after a whiffed/blocked air Savage Bypass is now properly counterhit state, rather than just being unable to block but still letting her tech throws.