- In Story Mode ONLY, Marie is 2 difficulty levels easier than the setting for everyone else (so Normal = Sleepwalk and Nightmare = Hard). But Beta doesn't have Story Mode!
- Bugfix: Assists now come out on the "correct" side, if you are more than 200px past the other character, regardless of which way you are facing. Crossunders can still call them from behind, as long as you are not too far past the other character.
- Trying some improvements for charge moves...[ B ] = "bold text" so I can't do charge notation properly. Assume the first direction is charged, hah.
Cannot end any
B-F / 4-6 charge move in UF / 9, to prevent DB+HP->UF+button / 1+HP,9+button from giving a special attack instead of a jumping attack.
Big Band cannot do B,F,DB+K / 4,6,1+K for A-Train, so that A-Train does not overlap with Giant Step.
Big Band cannot do B,F,D+P / 4,6,2+P for Brass Knuckles, so that Brass Knuckles does not overlap with Beat Extend.
For 35f after dashing with Parasoul, she can't do B,F,B+button / 4,6,4+button OR B,F,neutral+button / 4,6,5+button to do a special attack. This allows dashing normal attacks even if you had a charge already. She can still do dashing special attacks with B,F+button / 4,6+button or B,DF+button / 4,3+button.
- "Beta" text should now be properly positioned no matter your screen size.
- Added the 2f kara period for trashcan from headbutt/knee/Wulf Press Slam/Diving Wulfdog (ground), like all other snapbacks have. Thanks Muro!
- Chair pickup, window for pressing the buttons "together" lengthened from 2f->3f. Thanks JamesMcCloud.
- Added proper armored hit transitions on Lv5 punches; it now REALLY has the 40 hits of armor that it's always had in the move's script. :^P Thanks inadvertently, Flotilla!
- Fortune's head-on tag-in will no longer cross up (it was leaving her in the spot the other character was for too long, till after the head came out).
- A successful snapback via hitting her own head into the opponent now properly gives her back red life when she's a solo, and properly removes red life when it hits solos. Thanks Fizzxwizz.
- Being snapped out when she's a solo properly causes her to lose her head.
- Tear Toss now has higher input priority than Napalm Quake/Pillar, so that [D],DB,B,UB+K / 147+K properly gives a Tear Toss. Thanks Vulpes. This one's a stealth update, hah.
- Final selection of colors!
- Fixed a bug with missile collision. Thanks MMDS!
- A bug has become a feature! If Parasoul's taunt is called during RoboFortune's Lv3, the time remaining is instantly set to zero. She will explode as soon as she's allowed to, but will not explode if she's dead/outside the Lv3/being thrown/supering/assisting/etc.