Holiday Experiment - Versus-Series Style Superjumps
Happy holidays, I got you some extra air time!I'd make some jumping for joy joke but it'd be awful so consider this your reprieve.
This is a large change, it invalidates many combos but provides many new ones, opens up new neutral gameplay, etc. I've wanted to try this for a long time just to see how it goes. It may turn out to not be very "Skullgirls" but the best way to learn is by doing - that's what the Beta is for!This is by no means final
, and I'm very sad I have to explicitly state that, hello internet. See what you think, maybe it's fun.
- Everyone has double the takeoff velocity for superjumps, and has air control with the joystick.
- Hitting with a normal during a superjump cuts your upward velocity in half, just like all the old Versus games.
- Just for this experiment
Painwheel's flight speed (in all directions but especially upward) has been increased to help it compete with superjumps.
- Final in-game portrait for Big Band, not recycling an animation frame. Heh.
- FINALLY fix the RoadRoller-letting-Peacock-move bug, after two years! THANK YOU BAIKEN for finding a consistent way to do it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc4zk5QsFr4&feature=youtu.be
- Bugfix: Big Band's j.LK now follows the same rules as other multi-hit highs, rather than only being high for the first hit even if the second hit is the one that makes contact.
- Bugfix: Big Band's ground parry no longer ends up standing in the air vs certain moves like Double's Lv3. Thanks Ninja.
- Reversal window after hitstun/wakeup is now 2f instead of 4f.
- Assist vulnerable time before attacking 2f -> 4f. I actually don't think I like this, but again, Beta is for trying.
- Valentine can counter bursts, with both versions of her counter super.
- Daisy Pusher specifically disallows tagging for 4f after it goes active, all other actions by the enemy are OK.
- KK is now a dash shortcut and a valid pushblock command just like PP. I was against this, but realistically I have no logical reason why not so let's try it. (Beowulf's chair grab outprioritizes dash, but I will consider other motions for it if this stays.)
- Fix Fukua's HK Drillationship wrong 3f of invincibility as assist.
- Full movelist with real names.
- Non-rough animation for Gigantic Arm.
- Real animation for backdash!
- Add Lv3, Three Wulf Moonsault
, QCB+PP / 214+PP.
- Add Lv3...wait, what? Two
Lv3s? Yep. Add Lv3, Wulfamania
, 360+LP+LK. Return of the 2-hit headbutt!
- Taunt input is now LP, MP, Fwd, LK, MK (Talbain's Moment Slice). I greatly prefer this to HCBx2.