Today's Patch Notes BGM™
is Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 5 in D Major (K 175):
An uncredited (sorry!) remix of K 175 was the BGM for the first MvC2 combo video I ever made, so in atonement I'd like to introduce people to a real orchestral performance of this wonderful piece. :^)
- Counterhit heart now appears on counterhit throws and hit-grabs, as well as on regular hits.
- Added visual effect on Gigantic Arm, thanks render!
- Added chair to more things, thanks Brian! Yes, I know the chair is messed up when he gets thrown, it'll be fixed.
- Sekhmet now attacks if you press LP+LK on the same frame, meaning Sekhmet must now tech throws purely after being grabbed. Thanks [redacted]
for mentioning she didn't attack like that before.
- Dive of Horus as an assist now is displayed behind the point characters instead of in front of them. Thanks negus_eyoel.
- Dive of Horus returned to normal knockdown, but if Eliza is hit Horace goes into hitstun immediately. We'll try this instead.
- Sekhmet axe (j.M/s.H) -1f blockstun. Not sure this will even accomplish anything since she can still space it to be unthrowable...
- Fireballs return sooner after going offscreen, instead of having to still bounce twice before ending. Thanks MegamanDS, Top 300 Fukua Player etc.
- H Drillationship is now +0 on hit instead of -3. Still doesn't combo into Best Friends Forever. Thanks DreamEpitaph for being right and me for being wrong!
- Returned fly height limit above opponent to normal because I forgot to do that after the MvC2 superjump tests, thanks vierful!
- Ground fly cancels (from Buer or Stinger) now have a 2f kara-cancel period to Hatred Install like regular ground fly, for help with the new motion of Install. Thanks Stuff!