Don't miss the rebroadcast of the Combo Breaker 2015 Skullgirls top 8 at 8PM EST today, May 30th, on http://twitch.tv/teamsp00ky!ALL SAVED ENTOURAGES HAVE BEEN CLEARED since the data format for saving them changed with the addition of voice packs. You must re-save your team(s).
- Title screen is now 2nd Encore
- Added a bunch of new lobby names! They will all show up as the correct names when you pick them now, too. :^)
- Added CPU Quickmatch to Single Player menu: fight the CPU team of your choice. Enjoy!
- Added Female and Dazed announcers! He is not drunk, we do not have ESRB "alcohol" descriptors. He's simply had too much apple juice.
This completes all the alternate announcer voices.
- Added ALL alternate character voice packs: Saxploitation Big Band, Politician Double, Anime Peacock, Valley Girl Painwheel, and Salty Parasoul.
-- To choose a voice pack, press and hold the buttons when you pick your character. Their name will change color to indicate that you chose the alternate voice. You may also press Up or Down on the Color Select menu (press Start when picking a character).
-- Each player chooses voice packs separately, meaning you can play Salty Parasoul vs regular Parasoul.
-- Alternate voices save with your Entourage, so if you want Valleywheel color 17, you don't have to pick it by hand every time. There may be bugs with this, but hopefully not. :^)
-- Added the "Use Opponent Voice Online" option to Voice Settings. The default is NO, which means you should not hear any alternate voice packs from your opponents unless you change the setting. Lemme know if it doesn't work, hah.
- Mid-round assist deaths no longer apply slowdown, so as not to mess up combos. MvC2 also did this, it turns out! Thanks Yaya and Skarmand.
- Fixed "The Weatherbee Bug": Entourage-saved announcer clip is now played on the same sound channel each time, so it interrupts itself rather than overlapping.
- For the HCT > DP > QCT (41236 > 623 > 236) motion help, removed the requirement of DB in the half-circle. So now B,D,DF,F > DP > QCT (4236>623>236). This applies to Cerebella, Filia, Fortune (Cat Slide) and Squiqly. Thanks Duckator and Skarmand.
- Picking up the chair is now properly counterhit state. Thanks IsaVulpes.
- Diamond Drop is no longer strike invincible at any point, only throw invincible.
- Fixed her vulnerable boxes on the first frame of s.MK, thanks Stuff.
- Hitting point Sekhmet with a snapback always gives you the wallbounce and a chance at a punish (rather than actually snapping her out) no matter her team composition, but scales followup combos to 75% as a result. Hitting assist Sekhmet with a snap is unchanged, so double-snaps are still possible.
- Tender Embrace and Inevitable Snuggle are no longer strike invincible at any point, only throw invincible.
- Expanded physical extent downward during Feral Edge, it should not cross behind the opponent (and drop them) as often now. Thanks Stuff!
- Fixed some graphical glitches with the effects on her forward dash.
- Fixed collision bug on Headrone RAM. Thanks MMDS, there aren't any left to have this bug I think... :^P
- Bugfix: Headrone Impact (landmine) checks to see if it hit you before it checks to see if Robo is in hitstun, so if both are true on the same frame it will explode instead of disappearing.
- Her taunt now has the same assist-call protection that Eliza's does, since both of those motions contain 2 assist inputs. Thanks Izzmo.