- New color for Peacock, #22. It's, uh. It's. Obvious.
- Bugfix: Ms. Fortune's Cat Spike no longer misses the head if she does it after a move that is pushblocked or in other odd situations. Thanks Stuff, sorry it took so long for me to fix it.
- Filia j.HK movement back to normal, only change now is the techable knockdown vs air.
- Modified when the opponent is considered "behind you" by 50 pixels. There is still not any crossup protection: if holding Left will block then holding Right will get hit, and vice versa, but now a move is only considered a crossup when it has gone slightly further behind you. Maybe this helps ambiguous situations, maybe not. If it causes other weirdness please say so.
- Ms. Fortune's j.HP +1f hitstun. Cat Spike -1f startup. Do the math.
- Ms. Fortune can now do Headbutt/Zoom -> Sneeze on block. Sneeze now chooses direction of travel on the frame it starts moving upward, rather than at the beginning of the animation, to hopefully hit characters travelling over it more often.