THE HOME STRETCH!
- FINALLY fixed a longstanding bug that was giving the training dummy 1 extra vulnerable frame after a pushblock before they could take any action. This was ONLY true in training mode, and now it's fixed!
- Fixed a bug with low-velocity sliding knockdowns from assists. Thanks Zevak, you're great!
- Fixed a bug where dummy input playback would mess with reported framedata. OOPS. Thanks CaioLugon.
- Fix tutorial dummy being hit by mids and still making the !! sprite. Thanks Ryin!
- Fixed Ms. Fortune's tutorial, and made the dummy jump vs Painwheel's ground HK Buer in her tutorial. Also thanks Ryin!
- Art Gallery music no longer restarts each time you exit a picture. Thanks Eriiiic!
- Some fixes for NMO Arena effects.
- Fix some loudness issues in Under the Bridge's music.
- Talked to some characters about keeping dat PG-13 rating all up ons, naa mean?
- Fix H UpperKhat -> frame-perfect cancel to tiger-knee'd H UpperKhat allowing a jump from the second UpperKhat before it connects, thanks Izzmo!
- Improved position of L Ringlet and Ringlet Fake assists (not like anyone uses them... :^) Thanks Israel!
- Add unused whistle animation as winpose. Random 1/6th of the time, or hold HP to choose it. No sound yet. Thanks render!
- ALL HER FRAMES ARE CLEAN, even moves she doesn't have yet! (O.o)
- Added the real music for her stage!
- Added some sounds! Yay!
- New colors!
- Her default assists are now s.HP and H Theonite Beam, which make more sense.
- First pass on AI!
- Airthrow properly puts her at Combo Stage 2, thanks Tomo009!
- Heads properly handle Robo going offscreen coming back onscreen, and dying.
- Headrone Impact (head control MK) startup for the head -5f; places itself 50px further forward; explosion now breaks armor.
- Added Headrone RAM (head control LK), a kamikaze attack.
- Added Headrone Salvo (head control HK), kitten missiles/hidden moussles/hidden fishles, take your pick. With 1 head, they come down where the enemy was when they were launched; with 2 heads, they come down where the enemy was when they leave the top of the stage; with 3 heads, they come down where the enemy was when they are about to re-enter the screen. tl;dr More heads = better tracking.
- Headrone commands, when used as an assist, will summon a head (and leave) if called without any heads. LK/MK summon one, and the HK version will summon until there are 3 heads, and will only launch with 3 heads.
- Magnetic Trap magnetism is now more like it should be; and Robo only tries to grab when the K button is released. The grab attempt lasts for 3f.
- Magnetic Trap min-scaled damage 1.5k -> 1.2k, proper damage for a Lv1 that can do what it can do.