XCOM 2
[WOTC] Call of Duty: Black Ops III : E.W.R.-115 'Reaper' Squadmate
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] Oct 13, 2017 @ 8:16pm
Bug Report Thread
Found a bug? Report it here!

Please be very descriptive with your post (where it occurred, what was happening at the time of the occurance), or else I won't be able to help you.

Finally, post your Launch.log file. It'll help track down bugs (especially the one where soldiers get special character parts and it prevents you from customizing him.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Sturm Krahe Nov 22, 2017 @ 2:02pm 
The textures for this are broken for me. I just went to make a Reaper in the character creator, and most of the character parts are solid purple or grey. I tried uninstalling every other mod and only using this but it still doesn't work.
danteforn Feb 2, 2018 @ 3:19am 
hi i'm using this with the rpg overhaul mod and i went to change the weapon and it disapeared along with all other pieces of equipment it had
Red Mar 1, 2018 @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by danteforn:
hi i'm using this with the rpg overhaul mod and i went to change the weapon and it disapeared along with all other pieces of equipment it had
Same issue.
Marcus Jun 30, 2018 @ 10:36am 
I CAN GET THE SOLDIER TO APPEAR JUST NOT ANY WEAPONS WHEN I CHANGE HIS LOAD OUT, WHICH MEANS I CANNOT USE THIS MOD.
[SDL]killless Aug 9, 2018 @ 12:57pm 
I built an EWR but it just showed up as a squaddie Assault (modded LW2 class, also using lone wanderer mod).
Valvatorez Jul 19, 2019 @ 1:55pm 
The EWR's rifle disappears in the character pool if you do as little as giving him access to bullpups and cannons.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50