XCOM 2
[WOTC] Call of Duty: Black Ops III : E.W.R.-115 'Reaper' Squadmate
 Este tópico foi afixado, portanto deve ser importante
∑3245  [developer] 13 out. 2017 às 20:16
Bug Report Thread
Found a bug? Report it here!

Please be very descriptive with your post (where it occurred, what was happening at the time of the occurance), or else I won't be able to help you.

Finally, post your Launch.log file. It'll help track down bugs (especially the one where soldiers get special character parts and it prevents you from customizing him.
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
Sturm Krahe 22 nov. 2017 às 14:02 
The textures for this are broken for me. I just went to make a Reaper in the character creator, and most of the character parts are solid purple or grey. I tried uninstalling every other mod and only using this but it still doesn't work.
danteforn 2 fev. 2018 às 3:19 
hi i'm using this with the rpg overhaul mod and i went to change the weapon and it disapeared along with all other pieces of equipment it had
Red 1 mar. 2018 às 11:58 
Originalmente postado por danteforn:
hi i'm using this with the rpg overhaul mod and i went to change the weapon and it disapeared along with all other pieces of equipment it had
Same issue.
Marcus 30 jun. 2018 às 10:36 
I CAN GET THE SOLDIER TO APPEAR JUST NOT ANY WEAPONS WHEN I CHANGE HIS LOAD OUT, WHICH MEANS I CANNOT USE THIS MOD.
[SDL]killless 9 ago. 2018 às 12:57 
I built an EWR but it just showed up as a squaddie Assault (modded LW2 class, also using lone wanderer mod).
Valvatorez: has crappy internet (Banido(a)) 19 jul. 2019 às 13:55 
The EWR's rifle disappears in the character pool if you do as little as giving him access to bullpups and cannons.
Samurai_Shogun 10 de mar. às 11:02 
If I have the jetpacks mod, the ewrs use their jetpack animation and not the ewrs making them use the incorrect animation.
< >
A mostrar 1-7 de 7 comentários
Por página: 1530 50