Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

gmDoom
GmDoom isn't working correctly
I installed the IWAD correctly, I subscibed to the mod, but nothing is showing up! I go the weapons tab, there aren't any new weapons, NPCs are aswell not there at all! Help?
< >
Visar 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
ghor  [utvecklare] 1 apr, 2013 @ 13:48 
Are you experiencing any Lua errors?
no, nothing shows up at all.
Do you have a DOOM.WAD/DOOM2.WAD? Also hold down Q To see your build menu & it might be there.
I do have the DOOM2.WAD, Its in my garrysmod\garrysmod folder. I open my Q menu and nothing doom related is there. In fact, my spawnlists are gone and all the custom weapons are gone.
ghor  [utvecklare] 6 apr, 2013 @ 8:41 
Run this command in the console:

lua_run print(DOOM)

It will output a line of text in the console. If the line of text reads "nil", it means the gmDoom addon is not installed at all, or there is something weird going on with your Garry's Mod install or the Steam Workshop. If this is the case, you may want to try reinstalling gmDoom by unsubscribing and then resubscribing.
Senast ändrad av ghor; 6 apr, 2013 @ 9:04
Recky 19 jun, 2013 @ 18:43 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Ghor:
Run this command in the console:

lua_run print(DOOM)

It will output a line of text in the console. If the line of text reads "nil", it means the gmDoom addon is not installed at all, or there is something weird going on with your Garry's Mod install or the Steam Workshop. If this is the case, you may want to try reinstalling gmDoom by unsubscribing and then resubscribing.
I'm having the same problem, although I tried unsubscribing, running GMod, subscribing again, and rebooting, and I still can't fix it! I need some help, I need to falcon punch some Cacodemons! (I'm using The Ultimate Doom WAD since I don't have GMDoom.)
Recky 19 jun, 2013 @ 18:43 
Someone help?
< >
Visar 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50