Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Steam 時代に歩を進める
新たなマップ、マルチプレイヤーシナリオ、そしてユーザー作成のキャンペーンを探険したり、新しいサウンド、ビジュアル、AI、ユニットなどで全く新たなゲーム経験を楽しもう! 自分の作品を世界に発表する準備はありますか?マップエディタあるいアップロードしたり、フレンドと共作してコレクションを作ってみよう。
WOW.....REALLY?
Im just loving all these soundtracks and taunts that add COMPLETELY NOTHING to the game. Is there anyone out there that can do anything other than music, taunts, campains with nothing new, or reskins of reskins of reskins of terrain or maps that are the same exact ♥♥♥♥ as before?
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
cuz i cant really decide what 1 of the more than 300 soundtracks to add to the game. What would be cool is some unit reskins or advanced AI or something but nope...lets all get into a quandry over the music we should have and which slight change in foliage due to what one of the more than 200 different terrain to have. Common people!!!! lets show some real additions and not this crap. I bought this game cuz of the hope of good modders....and wow was i disappointed.
最近の変更はdracoix 🐉が行いました; 2014年2月9日 16時56分
Beside there might be people that think soundtracks, taunts, terrains and so on add something to their gaming experience :), there is a technical reason why people do what they do.

One single unit reskin means to do 50 images in AoEs 8bit color palette for just the new terrains have 'full' color support.
While most colors can be converted easily, player colores aren't. A mod that really changes all units is REALLY time consuming. Something that takes at least months if you work alone.

Terrains on the other side are 'just' plain pngs, everyone can change them. Same with taunts and soundtracks, you don't need that much time and you don't need any modding tools to do so.

That's a difficulty, there only exist very few fan made modding tools, and only few people that know how to use them. I know how to use them, but I'm working as a software programmer all the day, it's much more relaxing for me to do something different after work. :)

A lot of mods stopped working after a patch or installiing FE, soundtracks and terrains had no such problems - until now. So doing such mods is less frustrating regarding redoing your work 'all the time'.

Beside this all 'real' mods break multiplayer compatability, all players have to use them. So you are either limited in playing mp, or have to use mods for beeing able to play mp, not for improving your gaming experience.
Content mods aren't limited, you can change the game to fit your likings perfectly without any limitation.

For you said new soundtracks and terrains don't change anything, there are thousands of people thinking these kind of 'mods'/content packs DO change their gaming experience.
That's enough reason to do these mods.

There are soundtracks out there that heavily change the games atmosphere.
And almost all terrain mods not trying to 'just' improve the default terrains - change the visuals pretty much.
AIs can be hard to find because the Workshop search filter for AIs is broken...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=151217700
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年2月9日 14時58分
投稿数: 4