Company of Heroes 2

Company of Heroes 2

Coh2 Realism Mod
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [developer] Mar 6, 2018 @ 1:38am
Bug Reports
Please report any bugs you might find here so it is more organized instead of it just being placed in the comment section
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Jagadhie Mar 6, 2018 @ 6:00am 
Thank you for this section, I will list the bug I found currently
- The Sturmtiger can't use the Reload ability. which is necessary for it to shoot again.
- The Pioneer/Engineer squad of Soviet Union can't be reinforced since the button slot is all used up.
- The USA Weapon in the Weapon Rack doesn't have any Icon, and when a Unit equip or use one of the weapon rack. (example : Bazooka) the unit doesn't have the weapon Icon below unit logo, making it hard to identify which unit have equipped which weapon.
whitewolfmxc Mar 9, 2018 @ 7:49am 
i have a small recommendation is that please add the turn facing ability to all man carried weapon , im tired of having wrong facing inside buildings or man built fortifications XD

(which extends to another issue where most trenches / certain bunker types i have no idea what "TRUE"facing is it when unit go inside , from the build preveiw you cant really tell)
Jagadhie Mar 10, 2018 @ 9:21pm 
Okay, Idk if this is a bug/mistake or intentionally there. but the Fallschirmjagergruppe have the Icon of what it seems the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division "Götz von Berlichingen" rather than a fallschirmjager Icon. u might want to take a look at it
Seanpai Mar 14, 2018 @ 3:45am 
Dear modders, I have encounter a couple of issues For example in the Secret weapon section <- the mortar bunker, if you use the V2 The Gasmortar Ability or the Scorched earth they never appear, with sincere Regards Sean
Cool McCool Mar 23, 2018 @ 6:45pm 
Hey comrades :)
I cant't build Panzer IV with the Wehrmacht after the Upgrade and some hotkeys have two functions at the same time. Fix would be nice, the mod is great ;)

Another one is the missing KW-2 with the Red Army - only the M5's with crew's joined the fight.
Last edited by Cool McCool; Mar 24, 2018 @ 1:48pm
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [developer] Apr 23, 2018 @ 2:17pm 
pretty positive the basic panzer 4 isn't locked behind a upgrade anymore
Jagadhie Apr 29, 2018 @ 12:04am 
The wehrmacht infantry barracks only have mg42 since the new update,
Is that a "feature" or a bug. I don't see a reason why would anyone do that, make it very tough, almost unplayable, u just got beaten in every single engagement at early game since u can only have pionere squad as Infantry
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [developer] Apr 29, 2018 @ 10:47am 
wehrmact and russian rosters are going to be a bit broken atm since they are focusing on OKW, brits and US forces
Seanpai Apr 29, 2018 @ 3:11pm 
Roger That <3
DERIMPERATOR May 3, 2018 @ 5:22am 
hi trapper at wehrmacht you get at ss panzer artillery regiment 3 only the stupa IV more not ?? German ok
keep it up
whitewolfmxc May 9, 2018 @ 9:01pm 
no units can be buil for wehrmacht after the new update on 9th may
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [developer] May 9, 2018 @ 9:25pm 
Originally posted by ITArchaon The Never-Chosen:
wehrmact and russian rosters are going to be a bit broken atm since they are focusing on OKW, brits and US forces
Crane Plash Aug 10, 2018 @ 4:51am 
US Airborne dosent have any basic rifleman squad and you can only get one of each airborne :(
Maître Poulpe Aug 17, 2018 @ 6:47am 
Hi,

Is it normal that : when i play US with Bulge44 or marketgarden44, i can't take rangers with infantry doctrine (2nd ranger batallion is locked)?

Thank you ! Great mod !!!
Last edited by Maître Poulpe; Aug 17, 2018 @ 6:59am
hello very good mod but with wehrmacht in bulge 44 it',s impossible to have the jagdtiger... he never come after the call
thank you for your job
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50