Company of Heroes 2

Company of Heroes 2

Coh2 Realism Mod
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [utvikler] 6. mars 2018 kl. 1.38
Bug Reports
Please report any bugs you might find here so it is more organized instead of it just being placed in the comment section
< >
Viser 115 av 18 kommentarer
Jagadhie 6. mars 2018 kl. 6.00 
Thank you for this section, I will list the bug I found currently
- The Sturmtiger can't use the Reload ability. which is necessary for it to shoot again.
- The Pioneer/Engineer squad of Soviet Union can't be reinforced since the button slot is all used up.
- The USA Weapon in the Weapon Rack doesn't have any Icon, and when a Unit equip or use one of the weapon rack. (example : Bazooka) the unit doesn't have the weapon Icon below unit logo, making it hard to identify which unit have equipped which weapon.
whitewolfmxc 9. mars 2018 kl. 7.49 
i have a small recommendation is that please add the turn facing ability to all man carried weapon , im tired of having wrong facing inside buildings or man built fortifications XD

(which extends to another issue where most trenches / certain bunker types i have no idea what "TRUE"facing is it when unit go inside , from the build preveiw you cant really tell)
Jagadhie 10. mars 2018 kl. 21.21 
Okay, Idk if this is a bug/mistake or intentionally there. but the Fallschirmjagergruppe have the Icon of what it seems the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division "Götz von Berlichingen" rather than a fallschirmjager Icon. u might want to take a look at it
Seanpai 14. mars 2018 kl. 3.45 
Dear modders, I have encounter a couple of issues For example in the Secret weapon section <- the mortar bunker, if you use the V2 The Gasmortar Ability or the Scorched earth they never appear, with sincere Regards Sean
Cool McCool 23. mars 2018 kl. 18.45 
Hey comrades :)
I cant't build Panzer IV with the Wehrmacht after the Upgrade and some hotkeys have two functions at the same time. Fix would be nice, the mod is great ;)

Another one is the missing KW-2 with the Red Army - only the M5's with crew's joined the fight.
Sist redigert av Cool McCool; 24. mars 2018 kl. 13.48
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [utvikler] 23. apr. 2018 kl. 14.17 
pretty positive the basic panzer 4 isn't locked behind a upgrade anymore
Jagadhie 29. apr. 2018 kl. 0.04 
The wehrmacht infantry barracks only have mg42 since the new update,
Is that a "feature" or a bug. I don't see a reason why would anyone do that, make it very tough, almost unplayable, u just got beaten in every single engagement at early game since u can only have pionere squad as Infantry
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [utvikler] 29. apr. 2018 kl. 10.47 
wehrmact and russian rosters are going to be a bit broken atm since they are focusing on OKW, brits and US forces
Seanpai 29. apr. 2018 kl. 15.11 
Roger That <3
DERIMPERATOR 3. mai 2018 kl. 5.22 
hi trapper at wehrmacht you get at ss panzer artillery regiment 3 only the stupa IV more not ?? German ok
keep it up
whitewolfmxc 9. mai 2018 kl. 21.01 
no units can be buil for wehrmacht after the new update on 9th may
Archaon The Never-Chosen  [utvikler] 9. mai 2018 kl. 21.25 
Opprinnelig skrevet av ITArchaon The Never-Chosen:
wehrmact and russian rosters are going to be a bit broken atm since they are focusing on OKW, brits and US forces
Crane Plash 10. aug. 2018 kl. 4.51 
US Airborne dosent have any basic rifleman squad and you can only get one of each airborne :(
Maître Poulpe 17. aug. 2018 kl. 6.47 
Hi,

Is it normal that : when i play US with Bulge44 or marketgarden44, i can't take rangers with infantry doctrine (2nd ranger batallion is locked)?

Thank you ! Great mod !!!
Sist redigert av Maître Poulpe; 17. aug. 2018 kl. 6.59
hello very good mod but with wehrmacht in bulge 44 it',s impossible to have the jagdtiger... he never come after the call
thank you for your job
< >
Viser 115 av 18 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50