XCOM 2
[Vanilla] AK-47
 Αυτό το θέμα έχει επισημανθεί, οπότε πιθανώς είναι σημαντικό
∑3245  [δημιουργός] 24 Μαϊ 2016, 10:18
General Feedback Thread
This thread purpose is to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, so that I can improve this mod and future releases. Rules apply here.

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD TO SUGGEST WHAT WEAPON I DO NEXT.

Bugs go to the other thread.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-7 από 7 σχόλια
Great model as always and good choice of attachments.

I like the sounds better than vanilla though I do feel most of the Black Ops sounds are tinny - they sound a bit like popguns, the M14 in particular, rather than having the cracks, snaps and reverb I'd expect from a weapon. Still, much better than vanilla, though.
∑3245  [δημιουργός] 25 Μαϊ 2016, 20:17 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Beagle:
Great model as always and good choice of attachments.

I like the sounds better than vanilla though I do feel most of the Black Ops sounds are tinny - they sound a bit like popguns, the M14 in particular, rather than having the cracks, snaps and reverb I'd expect from a weapon. Still, much better than vanilla, though.

Yeah, I agree. It's a limitation for using Unreal's built in sound engine instead of using WWise. I had to use mono instead of stereo, since it causes problems with people playing XCOM 2 with other operating systems.

Who knows, maybe one of these days, I'll figure out how to use WWise.
is there any way to make the model bigger and fix the weird cupping thing the guys do when holding it? If so thnx a bunch m80 if not. That's okay thanks 4 gr8 mod
∑3245  [δημιουργός] 12 Ιουν 2016, 9:51 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από toxichazza:
is there any way to make the model bigger and fix the weird cupping thing the guys do when holding it? If so thnx a bunch m80 if not. That's okay thanks 4 gr8 mod

I don't think I'll resize the model, in fact, resizing the model will make the clipping issue worse. I don't know how I'll fix the issue, probably re-making all of the animations would be the solution.
∑3245  [δημιουργός] 21 Αυγ 2016, 12:24 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Glow:
Hi. Thank you for this nice AK mod, I have good fun with it.

About resizing model: I read in A41 pulse rifle mod that this help to solve the issue with hands.

I've a question: how to use buff/debuff for AK47?
I found in a file XComConfig_S79AK47_Modifiers.ini :

;You can buff/debuff the AK47 in the following fields. S79AK47_MOBILITY = 0 ; Can I put here penalty -1 or 1 for a buff? S79AK47_MOBILITY_MG = 0 S79AK47_MOBILITY_BM = 0 S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE = 0 ; What's the scale here? How to use fractures? S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE_MG = 0 S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE_BM = 0 S79AK47_DETECTIONRADIUS = 0 S79AK47_DETECTIONRADIUS_MG = 0 S79AK47_DETECTIONRADIUS_BM = 0

How shoud I read those values?
I found that for a Soldier mobility:
Base = 12
Low mobility = 11
High mobility = 13

1) So +1 to mobility is equal to 1 field on map or 3 like it was in XCOM:EU, right?

2) How to use fractures? If for example I want to have 50% buff for mobility and 30% reaction fire can I use somthing like this:

S79AK47_MOBILITY = 0.5
S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE = 0.3

Thx

If I remember correctly, it uses integers (1, -2, 3, -4, 5, etc.). Numbers with decimals, square roots, fractions (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, etc) don't work. You can use positive and negative numbers for this.
RUS: Выберите что то одно из этого списка и напишите в моём профиле, отвечу тем же!
ENG: Choose the one that's on the list and write in my profile, I will answer the same! wssp
GER: Such dir eine Sache aus der Liste aus und schreib es unter mein Profil und ich mache es auch bei dir!
LIT: Pasirink viena is saraso ir parasyk ant mano profilio, As parasysiu taip pat!
PL: Wybierz jeden z komentarzy ponizej i zamiesc w moim profilu, odwdziecze sie tym samym !
-rep чертовски идиот, что ты делаешь со своей жизнью, убивай себя
-rep only use deagle
-rep gave me ♥♥♥♥♥♥ dragon lore
-rep noob
-rep WHY YOU HACK
-rep idiot
-rep ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cheater you one tap me all the time

+rep good player
+rep ♥♥♥
+rep gg wp
+rep gamer
+rep v nice