RimWorld

Vanilla Apparel Expanded
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Jul 25, 2019 @ 2:52pm
Requests
Please, put your requests here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 220 comments
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Jul 25, 2019 @ 9:59pm 
Yeah that can be done easily. I will add it to the list.
RyansPlace Jul 25, 2019 @ 10:40pm 
Could you add cargo pants to compliment the military uniform? Trousers and jeans seem in a different class as the uniform.

Texture would be similar to pants with added cargo pockets. Offsets could include increased carrying capacity or movement speed.

Otherwise, nice mod and solid work on the presentation.

EDIT: Disregard. I didn't realize the military uniform covered legs as well.
Last edited by RyansPlace; Jul 26, 2019 @ 11:48am
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Jul 26, 2019 @ 5:02am 
@RyansPlace
Will do at some point sir.
fatburner Jul 26, 2019 @ 7:43am 
Am using the pick up and haul mod which you probably know. Since it uses kg to determine how much a pawn can carry it would be cool with a piece of clothing that increased how many kg a pawn could carry
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Jul 26, 2019 @ 7:50am 
@somr
Good idea, I also know that overalls (part of the work attire research) allow you to carry more kgs.
gvbonaccorsi Jul 26, 2019 @ 11:45am 
Would Riot Gear fit in with this mod?

Something the pawns can wear to baton down prison escapes or colonist gone berserk.

From what I understand they are useless against any small arms fire, but good against fists and small blades. Maybe it could be useful by slightly increasing arrest chance.
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Jul 26, 2019 @ 12:48pm 
Good shout, will put that on the list
_♣Caligula♣_ Jul 26, 2019 @ 1:38pm 
Might there be a possibility to add goretex/waterproof clothing items(ie rubber cape, goretex pants/parka) which actually protect from water when being worn and are not only cosmetic?
Maybe simpler ones with industrial/pre-industrial level like simple rubber capes/hats/coats or waxed cotton and later membrane clothes.
Vorch Jul 28, 2019 @ 2:17am 
Perhaps a load-bearing harness and a bandolier to compliment the military uniform, and maybe even a few small additions to the medieval stuff, like a viking helmet based off of the Gjermundbu helmet. (I figured I'd ask for the helmet for the armor expansion here so I didn't have to make two posts)
Xenai Jul 28, 2019 @ 3:20am 
I'd love to see bikinis added to this as a heat tolerance and social-boosting apparel, my tropical coastal colony would never feel complete without them!
Pebble Jul 28, 2019 @ 2:56pm 
can we look forward to additional backpacks and chest rigs when combat extended patch comes out?
Oskar Potocki  [developer] Jul 28, 2019 @ 4:18pm 
Not sure if when it comes out but at some point yeah!
Wolski Jul 29, 2019 @ 1:36pm 
I would suggest changing the layer of clothes that the military uniform takes. I believe it occupies the same layer as the flak pants which is kind of wierd and also it renders the apparel a bit useless becouse you need to sacrifice your pawns' protection in order to use it.
RyansPlace Jul 29, 2019 @ 1:45pm 
Originally posted by Wolski:
I would suggest changing the layer of clothes that the military uniform takes. I believe it occupies the same layer as the flak pants which is kind of wierd and also it renders the apparel a bit useless becouse you need to sacrifice your pawns' protection in order to use it.

That's the way it is in vanilla as well. I never liked it. Would like to see an advanced flak pants that occupies the same layer(s) as the flak vest.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 220 comments
Per page: 1530 50