Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Modular Encounters Systems
heroz Oct 18, 2023 @ 7:08pm
Everything spawning with no weapons
Everything was working perfectly, but after adding Weaponcore and some weaponpacks, none of the enemy ships spawned with weapons at all (except the sniper drones for some reason). Weaponcore is set to "unsupported mode" to make sure its not removing weapons. I've tried A separate "enemy weapon upgrades" mod as well as the weapon randomizer settings in MES. There are never any notifications from Weaponcore about unsupported weapons unless the Sniper Drone from Corrupt spawns, then i get a notification about its Corrupt rocket launcher. Ive got MES packs for factions and encounters and NOTHING except the sniper drone has weapons. (some ships spawn with warheads inside if that counts).
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
heroz Oct 18, 2023 @ 8:34pm 
I'm not getting any kind of crashes or errors that I can find. I can get any logs or debug pastes if needed. I have looked through the debug spawn pastes and can't find anything that says its having a problem.
heroz Oct 18, 2023 @ 9:45pm 
I have deleted my modfolder data and had steam redownload it, but still same issue.
heroz Oct 18, 2023 @ 11:00pm 
I found a post on the Discord from last year, apparently removing and unsubscribing from "CombinedCannons Dev" mod fixes it. Its working now.
SpaceBoi Feb 23 @ 3:54am 
i have had the same issue
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50