Please find below the patch notes for version 27.7.X7. Halloween is nearly upon us and we have prepared a special themed event for it. There are also some new exclusive skins and items as well as some impactful fixes. We hope you enjoy the new content, have fun collecting the “candy” loot and are lucky enough to get the exclusive Headless Rider skin! Read on below for details.
New: Halloween Themed Content
The nexus is spookier than ever. Red Healing Fountains!
Oryx 2 has reached his final form (at least temporarily)
The Halloween Cemetery including new enemies
- A new Halloween event Dungeon was created. Defeat the Pumpkin Master and his minions.
The Zombie Invasion
- Zombie Hordes are back! But now they come with an old friend, so watch out. He will also drop candy!
- Beware of Bonegrind this time around
- They will be spawning around the world
- Be careful, reportedly the Headless Horseman is never far
2 new character skins
- The Headless Rider (Paladin Skin)
- The Vampire Lord (Necromancer Skin)
3 new pet skins
- Pumpkin Head (Belongs to the Headless Rider)
- Giant Vampire Bat
- Sir Bagston
Collectible Halloween Candy Tokens
- Special Candy Token items will drop in various Halloween themed locations / events. (Best chances are supposedly in the Halloween Cemetary)
- Collect 50 Candy Tokens to achieve the new Headless Rider Skin
- Note that any leftover tokens will be removed after the Halloween event is be over
Reskinned Halloween Items
- The 6 T11 Halloween weapons now drop instead of the 6 T11 Winter weapons
- Bow of Nightmares, Skull-splitter Sword, Staff of Horrific Knowledge, Dagger of the Terrible Talon, Wand of Ancient Terror, Corrupted Cleaver
A special trick item (in case somebody did not give you a nice treat)
- A rare consumable and just the right thing for your trick or treat experience. You will have to find one to figure out what it exactly does though.
Mystery Box Shop
- Purchase limit functionality added (this will not be applied to all boxes)
- Various fixes for issues with the Steam overlay for purchases
- Issues with various foreign currencies
- Stacked shots were fixed in various locations. Some encounters were rebalanced as a result but death shouldn’t come as such a surprise anymore :)
- Djinn, Lucky Djinn, Grand Sphinx
- Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King, Mini Larva, Armor Guard, Zombie Hulk, Mini Werewolf
- All Artifacts in Tomb of the Ancients and Bes
- All Spiders in Spider Den and The Crawling Depths
- Several enemies in the Shatters: The Forgotten King, Royal Guardian J, The Forgotten Sentinel, Stone Paladin, Stone Mage, Fire Mage, Fire Adept, Glacier Archmage and everyone's favorite, the Ice Adept!
- Fixed/reduced stacked patterns occurring from stuns
- All Killer Pillars at the Avatar of the Forgotten King are now Stun Immune
- Ice Sphere, Archmage's Ice Sphere, Ice Portal, Fire Portal, Inferno, White Dragon Orb
- Fixed Horseman Anchors preventing players from pausing in the Godlands
- Fixed several typos and language errors
- Fixed The Cursed Crown animation
- Fixed trade request panel breaking the locklist
- Balance adjustments for Stone Mage, Fire Mage and to a smaller extent the Grand Sphinx, due to stacked shot fixes (see below)
- The Cursed Amulet of Zombification is now known as the Amulet of Dispersion and no longer zombifies, revives or disappears upon leaving the area
- Interact hotkey can now be used to reject trade requests and to open the guild board
- Increased Court of Oryx portal duration (this was already part of a hotfix recently), reduced HP of Janus' Chest
- Significantly reduced damage threshold for untiered drops from Skuld
- Slight change to Abyss of Demons DEF drops (small increase overall)
- Adjusted projectile aesthetics for the Forgotten Sentinel
- Craig will now randomly spawn Puppet Master Encore or Lair of Shaitan portals.
This event will last for about 2-3 weeks. After the time is up, everything will be reverted to it’s old state but of course you get to keep your items. The only exception are the Halloween Candy Tokens. They will disappear when the next patch is applied. So be sure to double click them when you have 50 to create the Headless Rider Skin.
Our continued thanks goes to our community for providing great assets via our draw tool that we sometimes just have to touch up slightly to get them into the game! A special thanks this time around goes out to Clickbait for creating the cool Vampire Lord.