Hey everyone, Krathan here again to deliver some news!
Before I get to the patch notes, there is something we want to address. As you are probably well aware, our recent chest events have had some serious hiccups and rightfully caused a lot of frustration - for us as well.
Along with all the other fixes we have going live, the kinks with the new system should finally be ironed out now. We didn't want to extend the duration of the event while it was still acting up, but decided to run an Undead Lair event next weekend to confirm everything is functioning properly and stress-test the feature. More info on that soon.
Now, let's get to it! This time around we have a small-ish patch which mostly focuses on polish and fixes, while we're preparing for a bigger patch some time soon to kick off the winter season.
End of Halloween Events
- The Fall Nexus is back! To avoid confusion, we have removed the Alchemist until we figure out what to do with that feature.
- Piles of Bones, Pumpkin Shrines and Zombie Hordes no longer spawn, Oryx 2 stopped wearing Halloween costumes and no longer drops Magic Pumpkins.
- Feed Power was added to Pumpkin Seed tokens (200 each) and Bone tokens (50 each), but they can no longer be exchanged for items.
- The Killer Bee Nest is now optional like the Lost Sentry (still visible on the mini-map).
- Month of the Mad God tokens and bags have been removed.
- New Shop UI - Promotions, Packages and Mystery Boxes are combined in a brand new Shop UI with some additional functionalities.
- New customer support login integration.
Quality of Life
- Legends leaderboards display a red glow for the top 10 players.
- Potion Purchases are disabled by default.
- HP Bars are enabled by default.
- Fixed damage bypassing invulnerability under specific circumstances, while encountering lag spikes. Oryx lag should finally no longer be a threat, but be careful nonetheless!
- Fixed teleport going on cooldown despite failing, improved error handling.
- Fixed Parasite Chambers, Puppet Master's Encore and Lair of Shaitan completions not being tracked.
- Fixed Nexus and Options button overlapping with the mini map.
- Fixed disconnection issue in the Shatters.
- Cleaned up invisible Shatters entities which were unnecessarily marked as enemies.
- Fixed some issues with the bad word filter.
- Fixed Adorable Lil' Warrior Skin animations.