Total War: WARHAMMER III

Total War: WARHAMMER III

[BETA] Sigmar's Heirs, an Empire Overhaul
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Xoudad  [developer] Nov 20, 2022 @ 3:39pm
Imperial Levies
An important part of the Empire are levies, not professional soldiers but people gathered by either patriotism, influence or faith. Therefor this mod is adding a new levy recruitment mechanic for Free Compagny Militias and Flagellants that can be raised in a separate pool depending on buildings and provincial growth :

Free Company Militia
  • Every Empire province starts with a small pool of FCM units
  • You can grow the local cap and replenishment chance by upgrading your province main settlement
  • For balance, the local pool is limited and raised units from a region not under your control will get only half their HP
  • Any settlement you are conquering outside of the Empire will gain a local pool once you've rebuild or upgrade the main settlement

Flagellants
  • Recruitment unlocked by getting worship buildings
  • You can grow the local cap and replenishment chance by upgrading the worship buildging chain
  • Volkmar is starting with a small local flagellant pool
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
coolio
Mortuaire Mar 23, 2023 @ 9:38am 
Hi

idk if other peoples have this problem but when i play marienburg with the marienburg mod, i don't have the Levies ui, so no possible to recruit flagellants or Free compagny militia as Marienburg, so when you confederate Volkmar, it's a little sad haha ^^

i precise the marienburg province settlement in his building effects, have the levies, but no ui for recruit in the character army ui pannel so impossible to recruit them

to be more precise it's the Ui "raise levies local forces" which don't appear in character army ui pannel for marienburg
Last edited by Mortuaire; Mar 26, 2023 @ 4:27am
Xoudad  [developer] Mar 24, 2023 @ 1:45am 
I'll look into it
Skratch Apr 8, 2023 @ 11:08am 
Originally posted by Scott:
Does this need to downloaded separately? In my game the "Raise Levies" option shows up as "Raise Dead"
Well, it's the "Raise Dead" mechanic... could be oversseen. But it works. Since Militia is basicly trash and Flagelants want to die you coud interprete the button as "raise soon-to-be-dead"
McClane Jan 20 @ 12:47pm 
I'm getting the "Raise Dead" button as well on the Wulfhart campaign. Can't recruit levies.
redgrime Feb 23 @ 8:09am 
It has been suggested (discord) that the raise levy needs the Volkmar DLC (3rd DLC) to work -- posting here, in case this helps others
scotsman42 Mar 17 @ 11:02am 
That would make sense since I don't have that DLC and also see the Raise Dead button.
I think Archers should be included as recruitable units. They're really just hunters you can gather from the countryside.

A small chance of recruiting Huntsmen, Pistoleers, and generic Empire knights could also be good, the first reflecting the existence of more professional huntsmen you can recruit from and the latter two reflecting random minor nobles you might find around the countryside.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50