Henriksson  [developer] Nov 13, 2021 @ 5:25am
Bugs
Report any bugs found here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 13, 2021 @ 6:21am 
Some vehicles have RHS crewmembers added to them for some reason
Zhasik Nov 17, 2021 @ 6:51am 
After you added the randomization script, almost all units have a problem with ammunition. Everything that was in the form is replaced by an IFAK (rifleman with 7 mags and 2 grenades (HE and Smoke) has only 5 mags and 1 He grenade)
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 17, 2021 @ 7:05am 
@Zhas The randomization script is being worked on, the current one isn't finished for all units yet. It will be fixed in the next update later today or tomorrow.
Zhasik Nov 19, 2021 @ 11:29am 
I could be wrong, but you did typo in config for TOS units, they have
execVM ""\yugo_faction_TOS\scripts\randomGear_rifleman3.sqf""

isn't it should be
execVM "\yugo_faction_TOS\scripts\randomGear3_rifleman.sqf"

and, you have script for medic, but medic uses rifleman's
Last edited by Zhasik; Nov 19, 2021 @ 11:30am
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 19, 2021 @ 11:35am 
Originally posted by Zhas:

isn't it should be

Thank you for pointing that out, I will fix it asap
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 19, 2021 @ 11:48am 

isn't it should be

Fixed
The Maršal 1987 Nov 22, 2021 @ 11:58pm 
The JNA 90 jet pilot has no body.
The Croatian officer and medic spawn with no magazines.
Zhasik Nov 23, 2021 @ 2:21am 
TOS and HV "TAM" trucks have coloured Window fasteners
http://prntscr.com/20mc0qh
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 23, 2021 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by Maršal Dženan 69:
The JNA 90 jet pilot has no body.
The Croatian officer and medic spawn with no magazines.

I am working on a new pilot uniform, it will be done quite soon. Croatian pilots will get their own uniform then :). The issue should be fixed when I release the new uniform.
The Maršal 1987 Nov 23, 2021 @ 11:49pm 
Ok, for some reason the JNA '85 Officers have no body and niether do the helicopter pilots.
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 24, 2021 @ 12:00am 
Originally posted by Maršal Dženan 69:
Ok, for some reason the JNA '85 Officers have no body and niether do the helicopter pilots.

I’ll fix it asap
Артикулар Nov 24, 2021 @ 12:10am 
Originally posted by Henriksson:
The loadout of the units are being overwritten somewhy. I used a different uniform with one of the units, and the loadout was completely overwritten a few mins later, then again later on with a different color. My people tried adding ACRE2 radios into their inventory, and they were gone too a few mins later. Using ACE,ACRE,RHS,3CB with this mod.
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 24, 2021 @ 1:09am 
Originally posted by Artycular:
Originally posted by Henriksson:
The loadout of the units are being overwritten somewhy. I used a different uniform with one of the units, and the loadout was completely overwritten a few mins later, then again later on with a different color. My people tried adding ACRE2 radios into their inventory, and they were gone too a few mins later. Using ACE,ACRE,RHS,3CB with this mod.

The units included in the mod have a script that randomizes gear. Until I have figured out how to make the script toggleable you will have to use other units for players. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Zhasik Nov 24, 2021 @ 1:47am 
I know about same script, but from CFP (CUP dependend)
I've added this to your units
randomGearProbability = 100;
randomWeaponProbability = 0;
uniformList[] = {"YUGO_uniform_m68_half_1",0.05,"YUGO_m77_uniform_summer",0.25,"YUGO_uniform_slo",0.25,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_winter",0.05,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_summer",0.15,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_half_1",0.15,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_half_2",0.15};
headgearList[] = {"yugo_m59_helmet_camo_1",0.025,"yugo_m59_helmet_1",0.1,"YUGO_cap_slovenian",0.6,"YUGO_cap_slovenian_m91",0.3,"rhs_headband",0.1,"rhssaf_bandana_smb",0.1};
class EventHandlers: EventHandlers
{
init = "if (local (_this select 0)) then {[(_this select 0), [], []] call BIS_fnc_unitHeadgear;};";
class ADDON
{
init = "if (local (_this select 0)) then { _onSpawn = { _this = _this select 0; sleep 0.2; [_this] call CFP_main_fnc_randomizeUnit; }; _this spawn _onSpawn; (_this select 0) addMPEventHandler ['MPRespawn', _onSpawn];};";
};
};

Script itlself in CFP - main.pbo
Henriksson  [developer] Nov 24, 2021 @ 2:32am 
I know about same script, but from CFP (CUP dependend)
I've added this to your units
randomGearProbability = 100;
randomWeaponProbability = 0;
uniformList[] = {"YUGO_uniform_m68_half_1",0.05,"YUGO_m77_uniform_summer",0.25,"YUGO_uniform_slo",0.25,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_winter",0.05,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_summer",0.15,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_half_1",0.15,"YUGO_uniform_slo_m91_half_2",0.15};
headgearList[] = {"yugo_m59_helmet_camo_1",0.025,"yugo_m59_helmet_1",0.1,"YUGO_cap_slovenian",0.6,"YUGO_cap_slovenian_m91",0.3,"rhs_headband",0.1,"rhssaf_bandana_smb",0.1};
class EventHandlers: EventHandlers
{
init = "if (local (_this select 0)) then {[(_this select 0), [], []] call BIS_fnc_unitHeadgear;};";
class ADDON
{
init = "if (local (_this select 0)) then { _onSpawn = { _this = _this select 0; sleep 0.2; [_this] call CFP_main_fnc_randomizeUnit; }; _this spawn _onSpawn; (_this select 0) addMPEventHandler ['MPRespawn', _onSpawn];};";
};
};

Script itlself in CFP - main.pbo

I’ll see what I can do to improve my script, this is all very new to me as it is my first time modding.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50