Total War: ROME REMASTERED

Total War: ROME REMASTERED

RTR: Imperium Surrectum 0.6.5
Unofficial Submod - Immersive Soundtrack (700+ tracks)
This post is now outdated. Managed to get the submod uploaded and working on the Rome Remastered workshop as "RIS Immersive Soundtrack unofficial submod"
Last edited by BathorysGraveland; May 14 @ 9:34pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
First patch: added a bunch of new Roman and Greek tracks, and a couple of Iranian ones. The biggest change is giving Kush its own unique music culture. Many of its tracks are shared with native Egyptian and Arabic cultures for now, but it has a lot of unique tracks especially on the battlefield. Also slightly raised the volume of campaign map music from 60 to 75.
I think you need to give the file public access if you want us to be able to download it.
Originally posted by Thomas Magnum:
I think you need to give the file public access if you want us to be able to download it.

Thank you for informing me of this silly oversight. Haha. I've never shared a Google Drive link before. Should be good now.
Final patch done and updated. Pretty much got all the music I want in the mod, so this may well be the final release. Only thing I may do now in future is tweak the volume on certain tracks if they seem too quiet or loud.
One last little update. Added the European tracks from Medieval 1 to the barbarian factions, and the Arabic tracks to the eastern factions. Also added a few of the more thematically appropriate Shogun 1 tracks to the steppe/nomad factions. This is likely to be the very last content update as every culture seems sufficiently fleshed out now as far as soundtrack is concerned. Moving forward, I'll update the mod whenever a big RIS update is released, such as the upcoming Illyrian one, to ensure compatibility. Otherwise the submod is pretty much complete now, though I may still tweak volume of certain tracks in the future.
Hey man sorry to bother you, i was just wondering, could you please tell me how did you manage to unpack the music.idx.feral file in the mod´s sounds folder ? I´ve been trying to add my own custom music but i just can´t find a way to extract the raw files to work with them.
You need a tool called the XIDX Sound Extractor. Google that, download it and follow instructions. There's plenty of threads online around it. I can't quite remember specifically how it works since I did it so long ago.

Originally posted by jofer1025:
Hey man sorry to bother you, i was just wondering, could you please tell me how did you manage to unpack the music.idx.feral file in the mod´s sounds folder ? I´ve been trying to add my own custom music but i just can´t find a way to extract the raw files to work with them.
As it turns out, nothing was changed musically in the latest version, so no compatibility patching is needed. You will need to redownload it and copy the 'sounds' folder back into the mods data folder though for it to be recognised, as the update has obviously restored original files to the sounds folder. If you don't do this it will just play the original tracks only.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50