XCOM 2
[WOTC] Iridar's SPARK Arsenal 3.2
Ahrimansiah Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:37am
Cannot Fire Missiles! help!
I have installed this mod and rocket launcher mod yesterday and i just noticed that my spark and mecs cannot shoot their rockets with their ordnance launchers or any other way! i did even disable all mods except highlander, this mod and rocket launchers and the problem still persisted! so i do believe its either this mod or rocket launcher mod!
everything else (launching grenades, shooting heavy weapons and etc) works perfectly good!
Last edited by Ahrimansiah; Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:41am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Iridar  [developer] Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:44am 
Do rockets show red warning signs when you equip them on the SPARK / MEC in the Armory?
Ahrimansiah Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:48am 
Originally posted by Iridar:
Do rockets show red warning signs when you equip them on the SPARK / MEC in the Armory?
nope i can easily equip them and i can give them to other soldiers but i cannot fire them
Iridar  [developer] Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:50am 
Well I just tested and it's working perfectly fine on my end.
Ahrimansiah Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:52am 
this is strange... i have all requirement as latest version i did even download highlander latest version from their own website...
the fire rocket ability wont show up.
any guess what could causing it?
is there anyway to add fire rocket as a separate ability so i can add it to my spark and test to see if its the ability or something else
Last edited by Ahrimansiah; Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:55am
Iridar  [developer] Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:55am 
Originally posted by Ahrimansiah:
this is strange... i have all requirement as latest version i did even download highlander latest version from their own website...
This is the Highlander you should be using:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1796402257
Ahrimansiah Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:57am 
This is the Highlander you should be using:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1796402257
yeah the latest one in their website is the same version as the beta here
Iridar  [developer] Jun 23, 2020 @ 9:59am 
is there anyway to add fire rocket as a separate ability so i can add it to my spark and test to see if its the ability or something else
No, it doesn't work like that.
Ahrimansiah Jun 23, 2020 @ 10:01am 
im starting to suspect steam downloading, the reason i dl highlander from their own website is whenever i dl it from steam strange bugs happens with it, i wonder if its same case with ur mod!
is there any place where i can dl this mod directly?
EDIT: im gono do some more tests and report back
Last edited by Ahrimansiah; Jun 23, 2020 @ 10:06am
Iridar  [developer] Jun 23, 2020 @ 10:31am 
im starting to suspect steam downloading, the reason i dl highlander from their own website is whenever i dl it from steam strange bugs happens with it, i wonder if its same case with ur mod!
is there any place where i can dl this mod directly?
EDIT: im gono do some more tests and report back
You can check here: http://catalogue.smods.ru/game/xcom-2/

However, I dunno how up to date their version is. Also, downloading through steam usually works fine, it's keeping the mods active is what people struggle with lately. However, if you have both rockets and Ordnance Launchers in game, as well as Grenade-only slots granted by Ordnance Launchers, it should mean that all three core mods are loaded and active, so doesn't sound like the issue is with mods failing to load.
Ahrimansiah Jan 5, 2021 @ 4:49am 
ok a clean new game with refreshed mod folder and INI, fixed the problem.
Swiftie_13 Mar 19, 2021 @ 5:01pm 
I have those red warming , what does that mean ?
Iridar  [developer] Mar 19, 2021 @ 11:24pm 
Originally posted by Taylor Swift:
It means the soldier is not equipped with a rocket launcher that can launch these rockets.
Swiftie_13 Mar 20, 2021 @ 12:36am 
Originally posted by Taylor Swift:
It means the soldier is not equipped with a rocket launcher that can launch these rockets.
Oh ok ty
So that mean that Ordnance Launchers are not compatible with every rockets ?
Iridar  [developer] Mar 20, 2021 @ 2:08am 
Advanced rockets require advanced launchers.
Swiftie_13 Mar 20, 2021 @ 3:08am 
Ok nice , ty for your answer :steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50