Crusader Kings II

Crusader Kings II

Middle-Earth... in Earth !
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lonhaldar  [developer] Jul 13, 2019 @ 1:55am
Bugs Reports
Here's the place to report the bugs you can encounter ingame. I'll try to solve them as soon as possible !
Thanks for your help !
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Aderrion Jul 13, 2019 @ 4:27am 
Hi,

When I play on the island of Numenor using Ruler Designer to modify the character, the game closes.

CKII Version - 3.2.1
Other Mods - No

:deadweight:
Last edited by Aderrion; Jul 13, 2019 @ 4:28am
Aderrion Jul 13, 2019 @ 4:34am 
Hi,

When I choose Black Númenóreans as ethnicity the game closes. I tested in Venice and Saelland

CKII Version - 3.2.1
other Mods - No

:deadweight:
Last edited by Aderrion; Jul 13, 2019 @ 4:35am
Lonhaldar  [developer] Jul 13, 2019 @ 5:58am 
Hello Aderrion, there's some issues with the Ruler Designer i need to fix. I already fixed the major one, but there's again one or two little things to do. I'll try to make this works correctly for the next update ! Thanks for the report!
I noticed in patch 4 that "orcs" with other "creatures of melkor" traits still looks like orcs, Ancalagon looks like a young orc and so does the third son of Gothmog, i havent really looked more into to it other then that when i was looking around the new Eothed place and just scrolled over fast to the north :P
Lonhaldar  [developer] Aug 3, 2019 @ 9:52am 
Well, it can happens, for some reasons, that some portraits doesn't show up correctly. I know it and i'm looking to fix it. Thanks for the report by the way :)
Also, in which date where you?
I was in the Viking Start (867) date
Had to play a bit of rohan/eothed to :P
I cant remeber the name of the event but the event that adds on holding to your capital, in this case Kingfold it dosent add anything, i remember on a previous playthrough on patch 0.3 the same happened two times, i got the event but no new holdings :/
Lonhaldar  [developer] Aug 4, 2019 @ 2:38am 
Hmmmm... That's certainly because there's only 5 holdings created for this land, and all are already builded in game start. So you've got the event (how by the way?) but there's nothing to build...
well it's that new event that came in Holy Fury (or was it jade dragon?) i think it has a chance to pop up if you have the Business or Rulership focus.. but i am not sure
ok, i looked around a bit and its the event from reaper's due

province_event = { #Reclaim Land
id = RIP.11705
title = PROSPERITY_TITLE
desc = RIP.11705.d
picture = "GFX_evt_culture_change"
border = GFX_event_normal_frame_economy

has_flag = crown_focus_province

trigger = {
has_province_modifier = prosperity_modifier_3
NOT = {
num_of_max_settlements = 7
}
}

mean_time_to_happen = {
years = 65
modifier = {
factor = 1.2
owner = {
independent = no
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
stewardship = 12
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
stewardship = 16
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
stewardship = 18
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
learning = 12
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
learning = 16
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
learning = 18
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
is_smart_trigger = yes
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
OR = {
trait = administrator
trait = architect
trait = scholar
trait = gardener
}
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
trait = diligent
}
}
modifier = {
factor = 0.9
owner = {
OR = {
trait = scholarly_theologian
trait = mastermind_theologian
trait = charismatic_negotiator
trait = grey_eminence
trait = fortune_builder
trait = midas_touched
}
}
}
}

option = {
name = RIP.11705.a

ai_chance = {
factor = 95
}

owner = {
scaled_wealth = -2.5
}
add_holding_slot = 1
}
option = {
name = RIP.11705.b

ai_chance = {
factor = 5
}

}
}
Hi there! :)
When you play Angband you cant give land to Balrogs and Werewolfs etc etc becouse they cant marry and produce chieldren. So the only way to give them stuff is like to offer then other lower vassals that they then can take over from.

Is this a problem because of vanila ck2 game? or is this Intended to be this way?
And if not is it possible to solve this? Because it would be nice to be able to give land to warewolfs and Balrogs to and not just orcs.
Lonhaldar  [developer] Aug 31, 2019 @ 2:31am 
Thanks for your report MaloDiablo! I'll look at this, it's a ck2 vanilla limit, but maybe can i turn around and find a way to simulate it better :)
I looked at anouther mod quickly. the Mod Warcraft: Guardians of Azeroth [Version 1.5.0] in the secound bookmark you can play the Lich King (dead necromancer) and he have the government undead horde and he can grant titles to his court of undead (undead trait have -1000% in fertility and can not produce children) without problems, perhaps a mechanic there would be of help?
I also tried Mythos 2 in the later bookmarks you can play as ramsses and he is a mummy and they have -5000% fetility and can give a non-landed mummy a title. So it should somehow be able to go around this vanilla system i think
Lonhaldar  [developer] Aug 31, 2019 @ 9:25am 
Hmmm... I need to look at it further then :) Thanks for the investigation !
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 1530 50