Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

New Units and terrain Re-skin mod
DogTooLong Oct 11, 2014 @ 9:12am
Not compatible with DLC or anouther great mod :(
I loved this mod so much I have had even befor this game came out on steam. However due to the DLC it no longer works very well and it donsn't work with Oxam's mod either. :,[ Please help with this.
Last edited by DogTooLong; Oct 11, 2014 @ 9:13am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
DogTooLong Oct 11, 2014 @ 9:14am 
I'm not sure what to do it gets really buggy with my other mods and sometimes crashes witht he DLC
Last edited by DogTooLong; Oct 11, 2014 @ 9:14am
Caboose Nov 26, 2014 @ 1:02am 
yeah, oxams architecture mod, ive tried to have both of them on, but they both collide with the file name of ' graphic.drs ' and couldnt have both or one ' graphic.drs ' and ' graphic.drs(2) ' only one loaded. just to mention :P anything that could be a solution to this file.drs so both mods can run at the same time? or both make the same mod just compiled on one huge mod? might be to huge of a file?, but i would definatly subscribe/download if however possible though! :)
Last edited by Caboose; Nov 26, 2014 @ 1:05am
Ozhara Jan 30, 2015 @ 3:02am 
For these both mods don't use the new system HiddenPath implemented for these graphics, they are incompatible with each other (the game can only use files it knows, and each file can only be changed by one mod).

But both authors do know this and said to take it into account for a next update.
DogTooLong Jan 30, 2015 @ 1:41pm 
Originally posted by Ozhara:
For these both mods don't use the new system HiddenPath implemented for these graphics, they are incompatible with each other (the game can only use files it knows, and each file can only be changed by one mod).

But both authors do know this and said to take it into account for a next update.
Thank you Ozhara. God of the texture packs

Caboose Feb 15, 2015 @ 11:20pm 
Originally posted by Ozhara:

Alrighty thanks :)
Ifurita Dec 29, 2015 @ 12:49pm 
i just whant some of the units ... how can i make this work?
pare, beefpatty Aug 27, 2020 @ 9:14pm 
i know this is an old thread but i made a compatability patch for both mods to work together, although i dont think the author would approve
pare, beefpatty Aug 27, 2020 @ 9:17pm 
you just have to edit the drs files via turtle editor, and remove the unit sprites from oxham's mod and the building units from this mod, then you combine both
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50