Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

Table Top Caps - Silent and Furious Edition
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Dec 3, 2020 @ 5:42pm
Twisted and the Twilight Holdover Packfile (Until DrunkFlamingo gets time to update)
Here is a Google Drive link to download the packfile. I was cautious and renamed it so y'all can make a back up of the old version if this one gives you trouble. Simply drop the packfile in your data folder and enable this instead of wec_unit_caps.pack, or rename this one to wec_unit_caps.pack and replace in the data folder entirely.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vfrm_DzrUUWW2x58cimL4SjvG3kNDi8Y/view?usp=sharing

NOTE: I don't really check Steam that much due to my job. If you want to yell at me that there's something wrong, please use the discord here to ping me https://discord.gg/mEXy9kt

I'll delete this read once DrunkFlamingo updates. Happy Thursday everyone!

EDIT: If you don't know where your data folder is, to quote user Jamescougar, "Steam > library > right click on tww2 > properties > game files > there is a button to access the files, then data in the primary folder."
Last edited by PrussianWarfare; Dec 21, 2020 @ 7:15pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Kyso4ek Dec 4, 2020 @ 8:43am 
Can't recruit units from groth vats. The button to recruit is missing. Also vat rat ogres have no point cost.
DrunkFlamingo  [developer] Dec 4, 2020 @ 1:19pm 
EDIT: for clarity, Prussian has already done this in the Packfile which is posted in the OP. You do not need to make this adjustment yourself anymore.

Problems with Growth Vats & Drycha Aspects I believe can be fixed by deleting ui/campaign_ui/units_panel from the packfile. There will be minor visual issues but the mod should work.
Last edited by DrunkFlamingo; Dec 18, 2020 @ 7:14pm
Kyso4ek Dec 4, 2020 @ 2:15pm 
Originally posted by Drunk Flamingo:
Problems with Growth Vats & Drycha Aspects I believe can be fixed by deleting ui/campaign_ui/units_panel from the packfile. There will be minor visual issues but the mod should work.
It worked for me and now i can use the recruit button and get the units on the army. Minor issue (not a problem) rat ogres in a growth vat dont have a point cost and if you recruit them you can surpass the special 10 point limit (dont do that).

Obviously needs work and we ll wait. For now it kind of works well enough to play.
Jamescougar Dec 4, 2020 @ 4:54pm 
I have the 999 points issue, i'm using KMM and tried with no mod unless TTCU, but still. Do you have any idea to solve it ? Thanks for the work btw !
DankElvesREEE Dec 4, 2020 @ 4:58pm 
sorry but where do I find the data folder to paste this ino? and do I have to download rpfm?
Jamescougar Dec 5, 2020 @ 2:09am 
Steam > library > right click on tww2 > properties > game files > there is a button to access the files, then data in the primary folder
Kyso4ek Dec 5, 2020 @ 3:05am 
Originally posted by DankElvesREEE:
sorry but where do I find the data folder to paste this ino? and do I have to download rpfm?
download rpfm yes. use it to open a pack file. inside will be folders and files
Kyso4ek Dec 5, 2020 @ 11:24am 
Also: Pit fighters of hell's deep ROR for skaven dont have a point cost.
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Dec 5, 2020 @ 8:34pm 
My apologies on missing some of the growth vat units and the Rat Ogre ROR! There is an updated file in the original post that has the rest of the new DLC units.
Kyso4ek Dec 6, 2020 @ 12:30am 
Are death runners ROR intended to have a 2 special point cost instead of 1?
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Dec 6, 2020 @ 6:02pm 
Mistake on my part. I've reuploaded the pack fixing that and a few other entries.
ALSawareness Dec 6, 2020 @ 11:01pm 
Hmm. Enabled the pack file and disabled the original mod but nothing seems to have changed on my end. Cheers!
ALSawareness Dec 6, 2020 @ 11:11pm 
Is it just me or can I not find the campaign ui file in rpfm?
Kyso4ek Dec 7, 2020 @ 12:12am 
Originally posted by ALSawareness:
Is it just me or can I not find the campaign ui file in rpfm?
I found easily. What takes you so long? campaign ui etc.
ALSawareness Dec 7, 2020 @ 2:28pm 
Woops I meant Unit panel.. the only thing under campaign ui is effects bundle.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50