Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Gloomhaven - Fantasy Setup (Scripted UI)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Kijan  [developer] Apr 26, 2020 @ 2:40am
Bug Reports!
Post your bug reports here.

PLEASE TRY YOUR BUG IN A FRESH WORKSHOP SAVE FIRST.
If it is in your save only, it maybe got fixed to an update.

I will try to have a list of known bugs in this post.

Known Bugs:
  • Monster Attack Modifier:
    • Manual Shuffle Button don't check for Curse/Bless cards. (Dont use it or remove the cards before using it)
  • Circle Solo misses one bush
  • diviner solo setup the wrong scenario
  • for solo scenario setup you have to put "FC Rulebook & Scenario Guide" back in a bag/box
Last edited by Kijan; Jun 7, 2020 @ 1:01am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 450 comments
Serpent Apr 26, 2020 @ 9:56am 
Just some notes on the new update:

1. Monster modifier deck with curses/bless seems to be working in all situations that I can put it through - except if you hit the "shuffle" button to the right of it. When you do that, instead of checking the discard pile for curses/blesses, it just mixes the lot into the deck again and shuffles it.

2. If you take the treasure deck out of the gloomhaven box (unlockables) it won't pull the treasure cards when you click the button on treasure chest overlay hexs on the map. Not sure if this is intended - I don't think it used to work like this.
Kijan  [developer] Apr 26, 2020 @ 10:19am 
why do you want to take the treasure deck out?
Serpent Apr 26, 2020 @ 10:44am 
Honestly I didn't like the box sitting on the table and had removed all the items - but when I discovered that is a limitation, I've left the box alone from now on. It's just big - but I can shrink it so it's not as big.
Wattabout2ndBrkfst Apr 26, 2020 @ 11:50am 
2 players. Multiplayer. Keep getting this error in S2 when it is set to "Revealed". When the scenario is created, all monsters are prepared in the play area. Monsters in first room appear fine. After opening the door, those monsters appear. However, the following error messages appears as well.

"Error in Script (Scripts - 75ab50) function <call/setType>: chunk_3:(421,9-34): attempt to index a nil value."
"Error in Script (Scripts - 75ab50): Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

After trying to open other doors, monsters do not appear on the game board. I also cannot spawn in new monsters from the "Game Setup" interface. However, the treasure tile spawns in the appropriate room when I open the door to that room.

Another note. When using the "Hidden Room" feature for the scenario, the rooms spawn the monsters correctly when I open the doors.
Kijan  [developer] Apr 26, 2020 @ 12:35pm 
@Serpent
ok i will ad the feature that you can take it out ;)

@Wattabout2ndBrkfst
you are probably not on the newest version. but the newest version also have problems with the revealed room because i fixed a problem and got another one :/
Aina Apr 26, 2020 @ 8:43pm 
If the enemy draws a miss, it will shuffle all curses out of the deck after shuffling
Last edited by Aina; Apr 26, 2020 @ 8:43pm
Kijan  [developer] Apr 27, 2020 @ 12:18am 
then you are not on the newest version
Shartzy Apr 27, 2020 @ 9:13am 
A quality-of-life bug:
If you hover over the monster stats card and click 'alt', sometimes the rotation is wrong - for example, we're playing at Level 3, and some monsters show the Level 0 side oriented up when clicking 'alt'.
Kijan  [developer] Apr 27, 2020 @ 9:18am 
this we cant fix because then we had to import each stat sheet with each rotation on it. that is how TTS works. sorry.
you can rotate the view for ALT with Q and E but then it is rotatet for other things too xD
CuddlyZombie Apr 27, 2020 @ 10:07am 
There would be a way to fix it involving states and separate images for each level, I think, but it would be an incredibly long and tedious thing to fix. (I looked into seeing if I could fix it for my own saves and realized just how much work it would be - a LOT). Since the miniatures now show their stats on their HP bar, I haven't found it to be a frustration ever since.
bared Apr 27, 2020 @ 2:29pm 
Not sure if it is an actual bug or just a broken game state, but we had this twice now. When you try to add scenario 46 it will cause an error and the sticker is not placed. This seems to cause other things to bug as well.

I've debugged the cause and it seems that the map script has an incorrect ID for the specific sticker. I've changed 46 from fbeb9b -> c9d275 in the script editor and it places the correct sticker.

Edit: I've tried it with a fresh game and it works out of the box, not sure why this keeps happening with that scenario. Is it just a user error when we click the wrong things and the game state breaks?
Last edited by bared; Apr 27, 2020 @ 2:32pm
Kijan  [developer] Apr 27, 2020 @ 2:36pm 
i put the sticker on and it worked. so i assume you updated your save and by that you copied a token and the GUID got duplicated and so the id is not the same any more
Kijan  [developer] Apr 29, 2020 @ 1:18am 
it is fixed with the last update. you have to get it or do this scenario manually
Last edited by Kijan; Apr 29, 2020 @ 1:19am
Bohrnag Apr 29, 2020 @ 2:36am 
The locations of some global achievements seem to be swapped around, compared to what's shown in the rulebook page 40.
The Edge of Darkness should be sticker number 7 from the left, and The Drake Slain/Aided should be number 1. They are currently swapped on the in-game map.
Kijan  [developer] Apr 29, 2020 @ 7:23am 
we dont swap any sticker positions, so it should be the same as on the real map i hope
< >
Showing 1-15 of 450 comments
Per page: 1530 50