Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

進入 Steam 時代
探索新地圖、多人連線模式以及非官方戰役。或者利用全新音效、視覺效果、AI、單位以及更多,來重新創造出專屬於您自己的遊戲體驗!準備好要分享您的創作給全世界了嗎?直接利用地圖編輯器上傳即可,或是和朋友合作協力製作出大師級的收藏。
kdmcshane 2013 年 6 月 20 日 下午 1:03
What is the name of the triangle map in the bottom right corner while you're playing?
I was trying to see if anyone has a mod to improvement the triangle map you use in the bottom right corner, but I haven't found anything yet. Is that triangle called the "legend?"

If anyone knows of any mods that improve the triangle map during the game, please give me the link to it. :) I would greatly appreciate it.
< >
目前顯示第 1-4 則留言,共 4
StepS  [開發人員] 1 2013 年 6 月 22 日 上午 7:05 
minimap
what do you want to improve? (btw the whole bottom interface is now very fast in 2.4)
kdmcshane 2013 年 6 月 22 日 上午 10:49 
I think the mini-map already looks like its been upgraded into HD as well as the entire screen, but I think that it would be great if some Devs out there with some spare time and interest in it could kind of upgrade the details of the minimap. If that's even possible.
StepS  [開發人員] 1 2013 年 6 月 22 日 下午 3:24 
i'd actually like if the bottom interface panel was resizable just like the game's window, so we could see the minimap bigger, or other things.
kdmcshane 2013 年 6 月 22 日 下午 5:38 
That actually sounds like a much better idea than the one I was originally trying to vaguely describe.
< >
目前顯示第 1-4 則留言,共 4
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 6 月 20 日 下午 1:03
回覆: 4