Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Steam 時代に歩を進める
新たなマップ、マルチプレイヤーシナリオ、そしてユーザー作成のキャンペーンを探険したり、新しいサウンド、ビジュアル、AI、ユニットなどで全く新たなゲーム経験を楽しもう! 自分の作品を世界に発表する準備はありますか?マップエディタあるいアップロードしたり、フレンドと共作してコレクションを作ってみよう。
What is the name of the triangle map in the bottom right corner while you're playing?
I was trying to see if anyone has a mod to improvement the triangle map you use in the bottom right corner, but I haven't found anything yet. Is that triangle called the "legend?"

If anyone knows of any mods that improve the triangle map during the game, please give me the link to it. :) I would greatly appreciate it.
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
StepS  [開発者] 1 2013年6月22日 7時05分 
minimap
what do you want to improve? (btw the whole bottom interface is now very fast in 2.4)
I think the mini-map already looks like its been upgraded into HD as well as the entire screen, but I think that it would be great if some Devs out there with some spare time and interest in it could kind of upgrade the details of the minimap. If that's even possible.
StepS  [開発者] 1 2013年6月22日 15時24分 
i'd actually like if the bottom interface panel was resizable just like the game's window, so we could see the minimap bigger, or other things.
That actually sounds like a much better idea than the one I was originally trying to vaguely describe.
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2013年6月20日 13時03分
投稿数: 4