Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Ga vooruit naar het Steam-tijdperk
Ontdek nieuwe maps, multiplayerscenario's en door gebruikers gemaakte campagnes. Of vind je spelervaring opnieuw uit met nieuwe geluiden, graphics, AI, eenheden en meer! Klaar om je creaties met de wereld te delen? Upload ze direct vanuit de map-editor of werk samen met vrienden om een collectie van meesterwerken te maken.
What is the name of the triangle map in the bottom right corner while you're playing?
I was trying to see if anyone has a mod to improvement the triangle map you use in the bottom right corner, but I haven't found anything yet. Is that triangle called the "legend?"

If anyone knows of any mods that improve the triangle map during the game, please give me the link to it. :) I would greatly appreciate it.
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
StepS  [ontwikkelaar] 1 22 jun 2013 om 7:05 
minimap
what do you want to improve? (btw the whole bottom interface is now very fast in 2.4)
I think the mini-map already looks like its been upgraded into HD as well as the entire screen, but I think that it would be great if some Devs out there with some spare time and interest in it could kind of upgrade the details of the minimap. If that's even possible.
StepS  [ontwikkelaar] 1 22 jun 2013 om 15:24 
i'd actually like if the bottom interface panel was resizable just like the game's window, so we could see the minimap bigger, or other things.
That actually sounds like a much better idea than the one I was originally trying to vaguely describe.
< >
1-4 van 4 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 20 jun 2013 om 13:03
Aantal berichten: 4