Recent reviews by Mr. Goobledollar

A long time coming, this one has been.
Posted February 23.
Extremely strong recommendation from me. This game has devoured my interest.
Posted May 14, 2023.
As much as I love everything about this game I can't recommend it for many of the reasons the other negative reviews give. Awesome music, excellent characters, an awesome world... and really sub-par gameplay...
Posted February 17, 2023.
This game is a journey. A beautiful trip. A masterpiece of art. Please give it a try if you want a beautiful experience
Posted November 6, 2022.
What an absolutely Daniel Mullins experience! I came in with high expectations and yet they were still exceeded. Really takes the cake!
Posted October 21, 2021.
I cannot recommend this game enough! It's an enjoyable experience all the way through with some expertly crafted level design. It's not too hard, but I did die a few times due to mistakes. Wonderful pixel art and a fantastic engine, it feels way too good to rip the poor little researchers to pieces!
Posted August 10, 2020.
Probably one of my favorite games of all time. This game has combat that feels really good, and the writing is phenomenal. They really do some great humor with this cheesy campy fun!
Posted December 11, 2019.
What a fantastic game. If you like solving some pretty deep puzzles, this game has a lot! For such a cheap game, I've gotten quite a lot of enjoyment from it, Definitely giving it a recommendation,
Posted November 26, 2019.
Fantastic game made by loving devs, they've supported it for many many years and it shows. On top of that, it's pretty optimal so it runs on my crappy laptop.
Posted August 14, 2019.
A fantastic hilarious game, very much worth the low price tag of $11 USD (That's ridiculous. It's not even funny). Was going to play for an hour to get the feel of the game and start it out and ended up playing for 3.
Posted August 16, 2017.