Recent reviews by igel2005

I want to like the game for it's look and story, but I can't.

The reason for that is, you have to play AND FINISH the game in one go. Because after you leave the game the first time you are unable to start the game again.
It will get stuck on the black loading screen with the car. Nothing I did helped, a dozen attempts, verifying the files, twice un- and then re-installing the game... nothing works. After all that, I tried hunting for a solution in the forum and via google ... still no luck.
Because this is known to the developer since at least 2017 and they didn't do anything about, I can only surmise they are unwilling to fix it.

I advise against buying this for two reasons,
1) you must complete this in one go
2) you will support a developer who has shown NO interest in fixing this problem.

EDIT: I did finish the game today, but had I known about this before I wouldn't have started it at all. Therefore I stand by my thumbs down, as being unable to save and continue a game is a no go for me when deciding to buy a game.
Posted August 2, 2020. Last edited August 3, 2020.
Sehr guter Diablo Klon.
Jede Menge verschiedenen Klassenkombinationen führen zu einem hohen Wiederspielwert, plus Crucible, Shattered Realms unterschiedliche Schwierigkeitsgrade und (wenn man daran Interesse hat) Multiplayer bieten weitere Abwechslung.

Jede Menge Notizen, Tagebucheinträge usw. geben Einblick in Geschichte und Personen der Welt.

Edit: Das Spiel wird weiterhin vom Entwickler unterstützt und verbessert.
Posted November 26, 2019. Last edited November 25, 2020.
I've sunk 500+ hours into Stardew Valley, plus ~ 20h more with my nephew, and still enjoy playing this.

It's a great way to just enjoy some peaceful time after a stressful day. You can always try a new farm design or different ways to complete self determined goals.
Posted June 29, 2019.
ABZÛ is a beautiful and relaxing journey through gorgeous underwater landscapes.
Posted November 22, 2017. Last edited November 22, 2017.
One of my favorite games, and one I wholeheartly recommend.

I completed the game a few times and had fun each time.
Posted November 23, 2016.
I bought the game recently and can recommend it. You can just enjoy your music in a diffenrent way or challenge yourself or try to out do other players in a race to the highest scores. So the game can be as challenging or casual as you want it to be.
It's also great for me cause after a long day at work I have neither the time nor the concentration to play something for an extended period of time, Audiosurf let's me enjoy some (if I choose so) different things in a short amount of time.
Posted January 1, 2012.