Recent reviews by BlacKDeniM

It's fast, it makes my animal brain go zoom and that feels good
Posted October 17, 2023.
You can swap p@nties with the other girls in your party A++
Posted August 6, 2023.
Neon White answers the question: What if heaven were populated entirely by beautiful bisexuals that have only ever experienced Twitch culture? What if the Christian heaven had class disparity?
Posted June 23, 2022.
This game makes me not want to play it. Both campaign and Multiplayer crash like they're running on Source. Every time it crashes, you have to start your entire mission over. I've re-cleared The Tower like, 5 times. big ups to 343i for ensuring that nobody can refund this ♥♥♥♥ after playing the multiplayer for a week

its a good game tho
Posted December 9, 2021.
i'm from loch mor and i say "kill'em all!"
Posted July 24, 2021.
Truly a gem, story is a really wonderful analysis of an over-commodified society backing itself into a corner as a species due to constant, impending effects of climate change, and the other journeys that come with that.

Love the game, the example of what one single person can do with the source engine, and a lot of dedication, and the story that it tells, truly.
Posted July 3, 2021.
All the fun of getting incredibly angry at a number, without having to open your banking app.
Posted February 16, 2021.
1,041.8 hrs on record (295.0 hrs at review time)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hate this game. It's great.
Posted January 17, 2021.
1,118.9 hrs on record (27.2 hrs at review time)
I think at the end of the day with Cyberpunk 2077, for all of it's flaws, for all of it's massive failures, there's very very few games out there that have made me have such a serious and real, deep, emotional response to them quite like CP2077 has - I think that, just like the future of the past that it displays fully, how flawed it is, how ♥♥♥♥♥♥ it is, the state of the game being the way it is despite the incredibly emotional story that it tells is another one of those things about it that makes you feel strongly inside. It is inherently an unfinished game, a deeply flawed game, and for a game this utterly beautiful - but ♥♥♥♥♥♥ - to move me in ways that it has with situations that I connect deeply with is tragic. Just like the tragic story that it tells.

There is something so deeply haunting about almost every single piece of music composed in this game, especially Kerry Eurodyne's final song that he plays for you.

This is about as much time as I'll spend with my first playthrough, after 100%ing every single bit of the story that matters to the game
Posted December 10, 2020. Last edited January 1, 2021.
Game won't run if you have Gmod running at the same time lol
Posted April 23, 2020.