XCOM 2
[Vanilla] AK-47
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
∑3245  [developer] May 24, 2016 @ 10:18am
General Feedback Thread
This thread purpose is to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, so that I can improve this mod and future releases. Rules apply here.

THIS IS NOT THE THREAD TO SUGGEST WHAT WEAPON I DO NEXT.

Bugs go to the other thread.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Beagle May 25, 2016 @ 7:58pm 
Great model as always and good choice of attachments.

I like the sounds better than vanilla though I do feel most of the Black Ops sounds are tinny - they sound a bit like popguns, the M14 in particular, rather than having the cracks, snaps and reverb I'd expect from a weapon. Still, much better than vanilla, though.
∑3245  [developer] May 25, 2016 @ 8:17pm 
Originally posted by Beagle:
Great model as always and good choice of attachments.

I like the sounds better than vanilla though I do feel most of the Black Ops sounds are tinny - they sound a bit like popguns, the M14 in particular, rather than having the cracks, snaps and reverb I'd expect from a weapon. Still, much better than vanilla, though.

Yeah, I agree. It's a limitation for using Unreal's built in sound engine instead of using WWise. I had to use mono instead of stereo, since it causes problems with people playing XCOM 2 with other operating systems.

Who knows, maybe one of these days, I'll figure out how to use WWise.
TaiwaneseJohnCena Jun 12, 2016 @ 7:11am 
is there any way to make the model bigger and fix the weird cupping thing the guys do when holding it? If so thnx a bunch m80 if not. That's okay thanks 4 gr8 mod
∑3245  [developer] Jun 12, 2016 @ 9:51am 
Originally posted by toxichazza:
is there any way to make the model bigger and fix the weird cupping thing the guys do when holding it? If so thnx a bunch m80 if not. That's okay thanks 4 gr8 mod

I don't think I'll resize the model, in fact, resizing the model will make the clipping issue worse. I don't know how I'll fix the issue, probably re-making all of the animations would be the solution.
∑3245  [developer] Aug 21, 2016 @ 12:24pm 
Originally posted by Glow:
Hi. Thank you for this nice AK mod, I have good fun with it.

About resizing model: I read in A41 pulse rifle mod that this help to solve the issue with hands.

I've a question: how to use buff/debuff for AK47?
I found in a file XComConfig_S79AK47_Modifiers.ini :

;You can buff/debuff the AK47 in the following fields. S79AK47_MOBILITY = 0 ; Can I put here penalty -1 or 1 for a buff? S79AK47_MOBILITY_MG = 0 S79AK47_MOBILITY_BM = 0 S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE = 0 ; What's the scale here? How to use fractures? S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE_MG = 0 S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE_BM = 0 S79AK47_DETECTIONRADIUS = 0 S79AK47_DETECTIONRADIUS_MG = 0 S79AK47_DETECTIONRADIUS_BM = 0

How shoud I read those values?
I found that for a Soldier mobility:
Base = 12
Low mobility = 11
High mobility = 13

1) So +1 to mobility is equal to 1 field on map or 3 like it was in XCOM:EU, right?

2) How to use fractures? If for example I want to have 50% buff for mobility and 30% reaction fire can I use somthing like this:

S79AK47_MOBILITY = 0.5
S79AK47_REACTIONFIRE = 0.3

Thx

If I remember correctly, it uses integers (1, -2, 3, -4, 5, etc.). Numbers with decimals, square roots, fractions (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, etc) don't work. You can use positive and negative numbers for this.
NezFoX _ Sep 15, 2017 @ 12:47pm 
RUS: Выберите что то одно из этого списка и напишите в моём профиле, отвечу тем же!
ENG: Choose the one that's on the list and write in my profile, I will answer the same! wssp
GER: Such dir eine Sache aus der Liste aus und schreib es unter mein Profil und ich mache es auch bei dir!
LIT: Pasirink viena is saraso ir parasyk ant mano profilio, As parasysiu taip pat!
PL: Wybierz jeden z komentarzy ponizej i zamiesc w moim profilu, odwdziecze sie tym samym !
-rep чертовски идиот, что ты делаешь со своей жизнью, убивай себя
-rep only use deagle
-rep gave me ♥♥♥♥♥♥ dragon lore
-rep noob
-rep WHY YOU HACK
-rep idiot
-rep ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cheater you one tap me all the time

+rep good player
+rep ♥♥♥
+rep gg wp
+rep gamer
+rep v nice