Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Steam의 시대로 나아가세요.
새로운 맵, 멀티플레이어 시나리오, 사용자 제작 캠페인을 찾아보세요. 또는 새로운 소리, 시각 자료, AI, 유닛, 그리고 더 많은 것으로 여러분의 게임 경험을 재발명하세요! 여러분의 창조물을 세상과 공유할 준비가 됐나요? 맵 에디터에서 바로 업로드하거나, 친구들과 협력하여 명작 모음집을 만드세요.
KrazyWooluf 2014년 2월 17일 오전 10시 29분
Prevent Imperial age settings
Hi there,

Can anyone make a mod that adds a drop down box on the standard game section to limit what age is trainable?

For example, you could select Castle age and it would remove the "Advance to Imperial Age" button from your town hall for everyone.

Can this be done? Sure I was able to do this in the original.........
< >
11개 댓글 중 1-11개 표시
dracoix 🐉 34 2014년 2월 17일 오후 1시 52분 
Modding the UI is next to impossible without source code. It is possible to completely prevent a certain age via a static mod, but no option will be provided to the player to re-enable it.
KrazyWooluf 2014년 2월 17일 오후 2시 02분 
Thanks for the reply.

So simply uninstalling the mod would re-enable the selected age? Or would that require a fresh install?
Pandapoo 2014년 3월 23일 오전 7시 27분 
what about just making certain units unavailable. so remove cannons and trebs, maybe cannon ships... can that work?
KrazyWooluf 2014년 3월 23일 오후 1시 14분 
Not as usefull as being able to select what age is the max, but it is better than nothing, is it able to be done though?

I mean will it need source code to mod the UI as mentioned above?
ModPositive 19 2014년 3월 23일 오후 4시 52분 
It's doable- it has been done for the original cd-version of AoC through UserPatch. Check http://userpatch.aiscripters.net/

› Dracoᵢᵪ MAEHD님이 먼저 게시:
Modding the UI is next to impossible without source code. It is possible to completely prevent a certain age via a static mod, but no option will be provided to the player to re-enable it.

This too was done through UserPatch for the original AoC (through assembly modifications). See the screenshot here:
http://i.imgur.com/AzgGOQP.png
Pandapoo 2014년 3월 23일 오후 6시 18분 
right but quite a few things about the game were changed when they threw it on steam. can that be applied through steam? the original, and might i add free, version of AOF had that option buy when it was relised here it didnt have it :( . its a damn shame too, it made games so fun, but my guess is they took it out because it prob unbalanced games like a mother and doing multiplayer would have been a pain.
KrazyWooluf 2014년 3월 24일 오전 1시 00분 
Yes, that drop down box with age limitations is perfect!

Hopefully this can be done via steam MOD and someone is willing to do it.............
nhoobish 5 2014년 3월 25일 오전 10시 47분 
You can disable units, buildings and tech from Vanilla Editor, can be used with Custom Scenarios.
http://i.imgur.com/FE6rSnE.png?1
nhoobish 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 3월 25일 오전 11시 10분
-Dare Devil/x/ 2014년 3월 26일 오후 12시 09분 
-This is something that should be coming to the Steam version. It is on the wishlist but is low priority.
BerryBomber 2014년 3월 27일 오후 5시 20분 
Restrict to Dark Age, militia rush FTW :D

Even less useful than the Tiberian Sun tech level 1 light soilder rush, haha.
Vicccious 10 2014년 4월 8일 오후 9시 59분 
I remember playing maps way back when Zone was still around where we were stuck in feudal =o Oh those days :P

You could always just play with friends or make custom scenario maps for now..
Vicccious 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 4월 8일 오후 10시 01분
< >
11개 댓글 중 1-11개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2014년 2월 17일 오전 10시 29분
게시글: 11