Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Avancera till Steamåldern
Utforska nya kartor, flerspelarscenarion och användarskapta kampanjer. Eller förnya din spelupplevelse med nya ljud, utseenden, AI, enheter med mera! Är du redo att dela dina skapelser med världen? Ladda upp direkt från karteditorn, eller samarbeta med vänner för att skapa en mästerlig samling.
Best Fanmade Campaigns Of All Time?
Recently I learned that we are limited to 30 workshop items. Before that, I had subscribed to all the single-player campaigns available on Steam Workshop. Not that I would be able to play all of them in my entire life. I think it is better the things are now.

The problem is, now I want to only download the best campaigns. I see no option to list them in Steam. You can only list the most popular (which does not always mean the "best") for the week, not the whole period. Is there a list on the web or any way I can list the all-time best campaigns in Steam?

Thanks!
< >
Visar 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
Reganknight 5 jun, 2014 @ 10:58 
On the right-hand side under "Most Popular" is "Top Rated All Time" try that. And just by looking at them now, the ones you'll see are really good.
Senast ändrad av Reganknight; 5 jun, 2014 @ 11:10
Majorix 5 jun, 2014 @ 11:09 
Wow! I could swear it wasn't there the last umpteen times I tried! Sweet :)
Abyssol 22 jun, 2014 @ 11:45 
I was looking for the same list. Some underrated ones are very Awesome too :D
Zetnus 59 22 jun, 2014 @ 13:35 
You can only be subscribed to 30 items at once, that is true.
But once a scenario or campaign is downloaded, it will not be deleted after you unsubscribe, so you can get more scenarios by subscribing to 30, starting the game so they load and extract, unsubscibing and then choosing new ones. :wololo:
Sombra 22 jun, 2014 @ 18:12 
I was testing 3 or 4 of the "Top Rated" and i really enjoy that custom campaing.
Dead_End 30 jun, 2014 @ 14:43 
If you're after the best campaigns of all time I recommend checking out the Blacksmith at Age of Kings Heaven. You will have to manually move the files the correct folders though.

http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/
FE_HockeySam18 30 jun, 2014 @ 15:33 
Additionally, the Scenario Design and Modding forum at AoKH is probably worth a look:

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=t&fn=4
< >
Visar 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 5 jun, 2014 @ 9:15