Starbound

Starbound

Disable Tile Protection on Space Stations
KonCur Jul 16, 2017 @ 5:34pm
Expansion slots and Teleporter
Hey so its not possible to mine the teleporter or where the Expansion slot doors go, everywhere around that works fine but those in particular cant be removed. Anyway you could change that? Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
themrpiggy22  [developer] Jul 16, 2017 @ 7:17pm 
All those objects are unbreakable even with tile protection off unfortunately, and most of them will crash the game if they are broken anyway.
KonCur Jul 16, 2017 @ 7:38pm 
Damn, that bites. Do you know of anyway to replace those blocks or the teleporter?
themrpiggy22  [developer] Jul 16, 2017 @ 7:51pm 
Turn tile protection off, go into admin mode with /admin. Then hover your cursor over the object you want to break and use /entityeval object.smash()

That should break the object.
KonCur Jul 16, 2017 @ 8:52pm 
I'll give that a try, thanks!
KonCur Jul 16, 2017 @ 8:56pm 
That worked perfectly! Thanks a ton!
themrpiggy22  [developer] Jul 16, 2017 @ 9:30pm 
No problem! Don't try it on the console though, it will most likely crash the game.
KonCur Jul 16, 2017 @ 10:15pm 
Yeah haha thanks!
Lord-Xanthor Aug 31, 2017 @ 7:07pm 
I noticed a bug that most likely gets overlooked because others most likely use other commands for what I'm doing. Basically while working on my station and putting in an elevator with call buttons which turned into a project as I had to put in two floors as the wiring won't reach that far between call buttons, I would end up accidentally shooting myself into space sometimes so would quickly teleport back to my ship then back to the spacestation which is where I discovered this bug. It would not let me edit outside the station despite the checkbox being unchecked. I have seen similar issues with other games so tried checking it and unchecking, and then it would work. Might want to upate it so when someone teleports off, it puts the checkmark back so newbies like me know we need to uncheck it again.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50