Starbound

Starbound

Disable Tile Protection on Space Stations
Space station bug
Last edited by The Moonlight System; Jul 13, 2017 @ 7:59am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
themrpiggy22  [developer] Jul 13, 2017 @ 4:17pm 
I don't know what happened here but it's probably not to do with my mod. I can't help you solve this unless you tell me what you did before this happened, what other space station mods you have and give me a copy of your starbound.log file
Dragon_Tom Jul 14, 2017 @ 7:48pm 
Lucky! I'd like to be able to remove that starting gravity field so i can put in the larger one, sadly it's not breakable. :sad_creep:
only space station mods i have are the two you made

https://hastebin.com/isemivigoz.tex

Edit: found the problem
Last edited by The Moonlight System; Jul 16, 2017 @ 10:02am
themrpiggy22  [developer] Jul 16, 2017 @ 4:12pm 
Had a quick look at your log, can't really see any problems to do with my mod, although you do have an error with quite a few doctor who items so probably Whobound if you have that installed. As for what converted your station, I see you have another mod loaded called Unlocked Station which could be the culprit. Anyway if you've found what was going wrong then don't worry.
Lord-Xanthor Aug 31, 2017 @ 9:19pm 
Originally posted by CaptainKyros:
Any idea how this happened?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=974376741

I have seen similar issues like this when it comes to mods giving more access than the user is able to understand with other sand box games. That picture looks exactly like a pixel collision. That happens when you design a screen out of its normal boundry and because the game doesnt know it's been modified, it has no check to see if something is already in that spot which causes an error. Somehow you designed a screen then most likely went to add another section via the game mechanics and because your work existed in a spot it needed, the game errored and stopped drawing. Think of it like doctor who, two objects can not exist in the same space at the same time. If you still have this problem, I would try removing your manual work that the game used to prevent you from doing and hopefully, when you run the game again, it will correct itself.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50