Starbound

Starbound

Extended Story
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 1, 2017 @ 4:09pm
Mod Ideas & Suggestions
If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here, and your idea may make it into the mod. NOTICE: All boss or mission ideas are closed. Anything that involves adding a boss or mission will be rejected. However, I may add another boss into the mod in the future.
Ideas must be original!
Last edited by Void Eye Gaming; Sep 2, 2019 @ 9:54am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 150 comments
Athens Jul 1, 2017 @ 4:53pm 
idea .D. so the set of this pair of armor is more like a sea like set called ocean guardians,it gives 2x water mobility in water,u get +1000 air in ocean planets when dis is equiped,and u khow that sea like sword,i got this idea from it CX
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 1, 2017 @ 6:07pm 
Technically, the extra oxygen would be obsolete when using the breathing EPP or higher (except with Frackin' Universe)
I'll make this late game.
Last edited by Void Eye Gaming; Jul 16, 2017 @ 2:14pm
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 7, 2017 @ 1:04pm 
hylotl chef, is the sea-like sword the Hokucide?
Also, please send me a picture so I could get an idea of what it looks like. If I think it doesn't look great, I'll try to improve the look.
Last edited by Void Eye Gaming; Jul 7, 2017 @ 1:12pm
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 14, 2017 @ 8:01am 
I still need that picture!
Terra Jul 14, 2017 @ 7:25pm 
what about a gun that when the projectile hits either an enemy or the ground, it makes something rise from the ground beneith it and do additionall damage or block enemy monsters.
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 10:31am 
Originally posted by terrathedragon:
what about a gun that when the projectile hits either an enemy or the ground, it makes something rise from the ground beneith it and do additionall damage or block enemy monsters.
Maybe you could send me a picture of it and/or what projectile it shoots. I would like it. :)
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 10:37am 
Originally posted by hylotl chef:
idea .D. so the set of this pair of armor is more like a sea like set called ocean guardians,it gives 2x water mobility in water,u get +1000 air in ocean planets when dis is equiped,and u khow that sea like sword,i got this idea from it CX
Something like the hylotl durasteel set?
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 10:38am 
We have some weapons; any boss ideas?
Terra Jul 15, 2017 @ 11:54am 
Originally posted by Lunar Eye Gaming:
Maybe you could send me a picture of it and/or what projectile it shoots. I would like it. :)
ok, i'll work on it.
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 4:51pm 
ok, i'll work on it.
I've already made a weapon with this ability, but I'll still add your concept into the mod.
Terra Jul 15, 2017 @ 5:06pm 
ok, i'll work on it.
I've already made a weapon with this ability, but I'll still add your concept into the mod.
i was talking about the picture but that's cool.
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 5:07pm 
i was talking about the picture but that's cool.
The weapon already has an image.
Terra Jul 15, 2017 @ 5:40pm 
you know what, you should go with the one you have, im having difficulties making one myself.
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 15, 2017 @ 6:32pm 
you know what, you should go with the one you have, im having difficulties making one myself.
Okay. Any boss ideas? I can't think of any good bosses right now.
Last edited by Void Eye Gaming; Jul 15, 2017 @ 6:33pm
Void Eye Gaming  [developer] Jul 16, 2017 @ 2:12pm 
Originally posted by hylotl chef:
Are you saying that you get infinite breath(you'll never suffocate)? Also, the appearance of the set is essentially a recolor of the lake set(Hylotl durasteel set)
Last edited by Void Eye Gaming; Jul 16, 2017 @ 2:13pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 150 comments
Per page: 1530 50