XCOM 2
robojumper's Squad Select
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
robojumper  [developer] Mar 10, 2017 @ 1:24pm
Bug Reports go here
Please check if it's already been reported.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
dotvhs Mar 11, 2017 @ 9:00am 
After completing the mission my camera got stuck under Avenger, I still have the save file right before this happened. Disabling this mod fixed the issue :<

Bar with skills doesn't show all of them. I am playing with Paragon Class Rebalance mod and there is a Blaster class which has from begining "Lightning Hands" ability and it's not shown on your Squad Select screen.

Clicking the weapon mods slot doesn't take me to weapon modification, is this supposed to work like that?
robojumper  [developer] Mar 11, 2017 @ 9:03am 
1. The Camera under the Avenger bug is well know to happen, but with no specific cause. Specific mods make it worse (one of the most reported ones is Uniforms Manager) but no one knows what causes it.

2. By default, squaddie skills are hidden. This behavior can be toggled in the Mod Config Menu or in the .ini file.

3. I have not set up a click listener for that. I can do that.
Last edited by robojumper; Mar 11, 2017 @ 9:04am
dotvhs Mar 11, 2017 @ 9:07am 
1. If I find which mod happens to interfere with yours, will it help somehow?

2. RIP, I'm dumb I read all the options and I understood that the other way around.

3. I'd be glad, because now it look clickable but it's not.

Again thank you for this mod I love it.
robojumper  [developer] Mar 12, 2017 @ 12:19am 
The only thing I could do is add a hotkey for that so you can switch the view even though the button isn't there.

Also, the button is only shown when you have more than 6 soldiers.
trsand98 Mar 14, 2017 @ 2:06pm 
There is a bug with this mod's tab in Mod Config Menu where, after setting the squad size above 6 will cause it to automatically set the squad size back down to 6 after exiting.

Update: Just checked the mod ini, and found why.
Update 2: Turns out I was wrong about my initail assumptions, and the real reason was that I didn't trigger the warning about seting the squad size above 9.
Last edited by trsand98; Mar 14, 2017 @ 2:51pm
trsand98 Mar 15, 2017 @ 10:37am 
For some reason, clicking Launch Mission while some squad slots are empty will cause the game to autofill them EVEN IF AUTOFILL IS DISABLED.
crizzl Mar 17, 2017 @ 5:08pm 
On council mission, if you click "unequip squad" it goes back to the map. Happened in my completely modded savegame, so I'm not 100% sure if it was this mod.
robojumper  [developer] Mar 17, 2017 @ 5:33pm 
@crizzl
Happened in vanilla, LW2, apparently with this mod too. I also noticed misaligned buttons and I tried to look into what's causing all those issues. Haven't found an awful lot yet though.
twopointfour Mar 20, 2017 @ 9:28am 
Hey man I started a new campaign with 6 soldiers as default, I later go for squad size 1 from the GTS and find I still have 6 soldiers, changing the value in the MCM doesn't seem to do anything, should I just change it in the .ini?
robojumper  [developer] Mar 20, 2017 @ 9:41am 
@Panchy
Are you sure you still have 6 soldiers? Try scrolling in the upper screen area of the Squad Select screen, our try to drag-and-drop there.
twopointfour Mar 22, 2017 @ 9:36am 
@robojumper
Yeah I was being stupid, I didn't realise you could scroll with the mouse wheel, my bad!
Zamster Apr 2, 2017 @ 3:13am 
When using less than 4(6?) soldiers the soldier and the soldiers loadout doesn't line up:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=896798136
robojumper  [developer] Apr 2, 2017 @ 3:16pm 
@Zamster
Has been fixed. Thanks for the report.
Tri_Outolempi Apr 11, 2017 @ 8:36am 
The squad screen stopped working after an update. Now it has just a scrollbar and basic info about the troopers.
Seleck Apr 27, 2017 @ 1:51am 
interface not showing at the start of missions, i have to open build item menu and then go back for it to show
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 1530 50