ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Hope Map V10.3
Is it possible to exchange Hope Ice Wyvern for the Ragnarok_Ice_Wyvern?
I would like it to be possible to exchange the current ice wyverns or at least the eggs generated by them for the official version that Wild Card uses, "Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice", so it would be possible to exchange map with these wyverns.
With the setting below in the Game.ini I was able to exchange wild but hope_wyvern's eggs keep popping up and when hatching them it is not possible to take the chicks for themselves

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer = (NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString = "DinoSpawnEntriesSnow", NPCSpawnEntries = ((AnEntryName = "IceWyvern", EntryWeight = 0.1, NPCsToSpawnStrings = ( "Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C"))), NPCSpawnLimits = ((NPCClassString = "Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow = 0.1)))

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Hope_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C",ToClassName="Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C")

Is there any possibility to make this switch for settings or the modder change the Spawn of the eggs?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
matheusrp11 May 16, 2021 @ 6:57am 
I solved part of the problem by disabling Hope_glacial Spawn, preventing Hope_glacial tame and adding with the Simple Spawner custom nests mod to Ragnarok_glacial
Last edited by matheusrp11; May 16, 2021 @ 6:57am
vwcamper  [developer] Aug 2, 2021 @ 4:39pm 
@matheusrp11 2000 hope points incoming...what that inbox..

Vw

:)

Thanks xox
Originally posted by matheusrp11:
I solved part of the problem by disabling Hope_glacial Spawn, preventing Hope_glacial tame and adding with the Simple Spawner custom nests mod to Ragnarok_glacial

How did you disable the Hope_glacial tames? I want to try the same thing just like you.
matheusrp11 Oct 1, 2021 @ 9:22am 
PreventDinoTameClassNames=Hope_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C

Coloque no GameUserSettings.ini
Last edited by matheusrp11; Oct 1, 2021 @ 9:22am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50