Euro Truck Simulator 2

Euro Truck Simulator 2

SiSL's Trailer Pack
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
SiSL  [developer] Feb 7, 2017 @ 8:09pm
(EN) Frequent Asked Questions
1. Does it work with multiplayer?

No! Multiplayer does not accept mods that adds anything to the game.

2. Is it compatible with my other trailer pack?

Short answers: Most likely. This pack is designed to be standalone. However, number of trailers in traffic is limited, therefore if you use other packs, there will be less chance of seeing trailers from this pack in traffic.

3. Is it free?

Ofcourse! All you need to do is keep your Steam account subscribed on this one.

4. Where can I see all the trailers?

You can see them in Facebook Album[www.facebook.com]. Also if you like SiSL's Mega Pack[www.facebook.com] page you can see upcoming and future trailers.

5. I subscribed to the mod, but it does not show up in game

You also need to activate the mod in game from Mod Manager (You need to select mod and add it to Active mods list on the right.

6. I can not pick the trailer I wanted

This is a multi mod. Basically you need to create another mod from Wizard that will include trailers you want from Trailer Wizard[radiotrucker.com] . You need to place the SCS files created by Wizard to following folder and also activate it above main mod in Active Mods list:
<Documents Folder>\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod

REMEMBER: You also need to activate this very mod too. Both at same time. Also if the company didn't spawn box trailer types, you may not see them.

7. But I still see SCS company trailers

You need to activate this mod AND SCS Replacement Addon at same time from your Mod Manager to completely replace (till you remove them ofcourse)

8. Does it replace company buildings and names with real ones too?

No, this is only trailer pack. Many production companies that are not logistics companies also uses Freight Forwarder companies to haul their products in real life. This is the realistic version ;)

9. I have Schwarzmüller DLC, can I use them?

Yes, but you need to activate Schwarzmüller DLC addon at same time with this mod from your Mod Manager.

10. Do these trailers support Advanced Coupling feature?

Yes, all trailers supports advanced coupling.

11. Do these trailers have Liftable axles?

Yes, all trailers have liftable axles feature starting from ETS2 1.27 version.

12. Can I change trailers spawn in companies? Because I want certain companies spawn different trailers

Yes you can, you can assign any company spawning trailers from Company Wizard[radiotrucker.com] . You need to place the SCS files created by Company Wizard to following folder and also activate it:
<Documents Folder>\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod
(Remember, this is different from Customization.scs, so make sure you activated them both above main mod if you customized both.

Last edited by SiSL; May 2, 2018 @ 2:52pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
x_CrazyDog_x Apr 29, 2017 @ 3:25pm 
I am sorry to ask this here but it seemed the best place:

When using your trailer pack main mod and the other parts that need the trailer pack main mod, is there a specxific loadorder for the mods of the trailer pack main mod with the other mods?
SiSL  [developer] Apr 29, 2017 @ 7:32pm 
Good question, no. Except VTC zip feature added lately, all addons can be in random order. VTC zip should be on top.
Last edited by SiSL; Apr 29, 2017 @ 7:32pm
x_CrazyDog_x Apr 30, 2017 @ 8:53am 
Thx for the reply ;) Much appreciated.
Carax_ Aug 2, 2017 @ 5:49pm 
Maybe add Müller | Die lila Logistik into SiSL's Trailer Pack?
Last edited by Carax_; Aug 3, 2017 @ 5:51am
crj200 Jan 2, 2018 @ 7:18pm 
I need help! I downloaded the pack and I only can find a customization pack and main pack is missing. What's wrong with this?
Last edited by crj200; Jan 2, 2018 @ 7:19pm
SiSL  [developer] Jan 2, 2018 @ 7:24pm 
Originally posted by crj200:
I need help! I downloaded the pack and I only can find a customization pack and main pack is missing. What's wrong with this?

1. Make sure you are subscribed to main pack here
2. Go to Euro Truck Simulator 2 in Steam, right click and go to Files tab, click on "Verify Integrity"
crj200 Jan 2, 2018 @ 7:32pm 
Thank you very much!
Viss Valdyr Jan 6, 2018 @ 5:29am 
There should always be the question: "Do you take requests". Lol
Bazsiii1985 Mar 17, 2018 @ 1:53pm 
one Question

Compatibe Promods or No?
SiSL  [developer] Mar 17, 2018 @ 2:00pm 
Compatible with Promods.
mj85connell Sep 4, 2018 @ 9:43am 
Sorry if this has been answered but love your work, but after reinstalling the wizard isnt working for me when i click get customization mod please help!!
bojovak Oct 13, 2018 @ 3:51am 
Is there any way to use some of these skins in trailer ownership in 1.32?
In the description you state "Due to game limitations at the moment, you can select sum of 100 trailer skins for Krone Profiliner, Insulated Trailer, Krone Coolliner, Small and Big Containers, Schmitz Universal, Fuel Tankers, Food Tankers."

In the wizard, I was able to select more than 100, if I export this file, what problems will arise? Will some of them simply not show up?
SiSL  [developer] Nov 1, 2018 @ 8:19am 
No, this is an old FAQ and does not apply anything for 1.32 or over.
Mr Shadow Nov 13, 2018 @ 12:03pm 
maybe time for an update on the mod....
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50