RimWorld

RimWorld

Hospitality
Razora Mar 14, 2022 @ 4:35am
Can't change bed type to Guest
Throw an error when trying to change bed type to guest.
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/4f467a0c5d1aed3f7bcb34784f69720a
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
atilla_ati Mar 14, 2022 @ 6:49am 
The same problem with me. "For Guest Buton" has red cross. I can't change even if I push it
Orion  [developer] Mar 14, 2022 @ 9:54am 
From what I can tell, something is going seriously wrong with your RimWorld. The Achtung Mod is completely breaking down. You could try removing it, as it may be the cause of the issue.
Also, if you haven't yet, clear our your downloaded mods folder and restart Steam. This is a fix for very common issues with mods that don't load correctly.
atilla_ati Mar 14, 2022 @ 10:57am 
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/f507306c966b9c214f9f9f9c5a6fd353 That is my log by the way. I will be more than happy if you could look at.
Last edited by atilla_ati; Mar 14, 2022 @ 11:01am
Orion  [developer] Mar 14, 2022 @ 1:48pm 
Same error. I've never seen this one before. So, we'll, try what I've recommended.
atilla_ati Mar 15, 2022 @ 12:52pm 
After a lot of try, including what you said, I think the problem is; I don't use steam, had bought from epic games.
I am not quite sure but I think it is related with steam account ? may be?
[HugsLib][ERR] Hospitality caused an exception during LoadReloadInitialize: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000182 (from typeref, class/assembly Steamworks.SteamUser, Assembly-CSharp-firstpass, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
Orion  [developer] Mar 15, 2022 @ 3:21pm 
Yeah, I've never seen that error before. It's possible.
Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG Mar 16, 2022 @ 9:25am 
I have the same problem and I've tried to troubleshoot it.
Looks like it is broken in the latest "Unstable Build". I have notified the RimWorld devs (but it might not be an issue they can fix).

Tested with Only Vanilla + DLCs + Harmony, HugsLib and Hospitality.
Unable to Set a Bed as "Guest".
Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG Mar 16, 2022 @ 9:32am 
Originally posted by Orion:

Reverted back to Live (1.3.3287) to further test. Exact same mod setup.. and hospitality is magically working again. So something has changed in the latest "Unstable build" that has broken the ability to set Beds as "Guest".
atilla_ati Mar 16, 2022 @ 11:40am 
Originally posted by Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG:

Reverted back to Live (1.3.3287) to further test. Exact same mod setup.. and hospitality is magically working again. So something has changed in the latest "Unstable build" that has broken the ability to set Beds as "Guest".
is there Any major differences between 1.3.3300 and 1.3.3287
Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG Mar 16, 2022 @ 12:34pm 
Originally posted by atilla_ati:
Originally posted by Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG:

is there Any major differences between 1.3.3300 and 1.3.3287

It is a newer build than that of Steam's current Live build... so it possibly has the bugs from the unstable build.
Orion  [developer] Mar 17, 2022 @ 5:48am 
I see. Well I'm not supporting unstable builds. Use those at your own risk.
But given the logs above, it looks like Hospitality doesn't load properly in the first place, so the bed issue is just a symptom, not the core issue.
Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG Mar 17, 2022 @ 10:16am 
I see. Well I'm not supporting unstable builds. Use those at your own risk.
But given the logs above, it looks like Hospitality doesn't load properly in the first place, so the bed issue is just a symptom, not the core issue.

Well... consider this a heads up then. In a few days when the unstable build gets pushed to steam as the Live build... your users will start flooding the comments about this error. It's already been pushed to Epic store as it is and users there have no means to roll back to previous versions.

Edit: According to devs, "We are planning to release this version to everyone on Wednesday April 6 at around 5pm EST." So you have a few weeks.:)
Last edited by Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG; Mar 17, 2022 @ 10:19am
Orion  [developer] Mar 17, 2022 @ 4:46pm 
Oh joy. Well, thanks for the heads up, then.
Twitch.tv/KAEN_SG Mar 18, 2022 @ 3:13am 
Oh joy. Well, thanks for the heads up, then.

Cheers. Good job on the mod btw, one of my favourite mods! :)
Orion  [developer] Mar 18, 2022 @ 3:27am 
Should be fixed now. You might need to restart Steam to get the updated version.
Last edited by Orion; Mar 18, 2022 @ 3:27am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50