RimWorld

RimWorld

Hospitality
TaikaJamppa Mar 18, 2022 @ 8:57pm
Unable to set guest beds.
https://gist.github.com/6a0a26acba7c0e6e439cfb77a8db96c3
There's a report I got when starting the game (something about causing an exception while loading Hugslib), and here's link to a post I made in Reddit requesting help (maybe these screenshots help, at all?): https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/tgb82s/unable_to_set_guest_beds_in_hospitality_mod/i16ge8n/?context=3

Edit: Yes, I tried this in vanilla + Hospitali + Hugslib, still unable to activate beds as guest beds.
Last edited by TaikaJamppa; Mar 18, 2022 @ 9:17pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Orion  [developer] Mar 19, 2022 @ 12:11am 
Please try and clear out your downloaded mods folder. Then restart Steam. This will force it to re-download all mods at their latest version, minus botched updates.
TaikaJamppa Mar 19, 2022 @ 6:56pm 
Originally posted by Orion:
Please try and clear out your downloaded mods folder. Then restart Steam. This will force it to re-download all mods at their latest version, minus botched updates.
Hi.
The problem here is, I have Epic Games version of Rimworld; I have been using external sites to download mods from Steam, and they have worked for a long time... But I will try and download all my mods again, just to be sure.

Then why am I posting in Steam? This is where I downloaded your mod, and I appreciate the support. Thank you.
Orion  [developer] Mar 20, 2022 @ 3:44am 
Ah. I see. Please lead with that.
When you update mods, make sure to always delete the old folder before placing the new version.
Orion  [developer] Mar 20, 2022 @ 3:44am 
Also, I've updated Hospitality yesterday, hopefully addressing this issue. So try a new version of Hospitality first.
TaikaJamppa Mar 21, 2022 @ 7:38am 
Originally posted by Orion:
Ah. I see. Please lead with that.
When you update mods, make sure to always delete the old folder before placing the new version.
Well, this might be the problem... I've been replacing them, never deleted the previous folder. I'll do this this time around, and will let you know right here.

Again, a huge thank you.

Edit: Yup, it worked! Forgot to mention it here the time it did, but yes, it did actually work.
Last edited by TaikaJamppa; Apr 11, 2022 @ 8:47am
Juan Pablo Bot Apr 10, 2022 @ 1:01pm 
For anyone still having this problem, I actually JUST ran into this problem today (4/10/22) for some reason. (Or maybe I just noticed it was a problem haha).

It took a bit of trouble shooting but what finally worked for me was removing the mod and unsubscribing from it via Steam (rather than Steam via browser). Then restarting Rimworld without it. Then resubscribing via Steam (rather than browser). Then restarting Rimworld.
Jamethy Samuwahll Apr 14, 2022 @ 5:52pm 
Originally posted by Juan Pablo Bot:
For anyone still having this problem, I actually JUST ran into this problem today (4/10/22) for some reason. (Or maybe I just noticed it was a problem haha).

It took a bit of trouble shooting but what finally worked for me was removing the mod and unsubscribing from it via Steam (rather than Steam via browser). Then restarting Rimworld without it. Then resubscribing via Steam (rather than browser). Then restarting Rimworld.

^^^^^^ This is the resolution, this fixes it.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50