Starbound

Starbound

Platform Hatches
en4cer1133 Sep 18, 2016 @ 1:30pm
unable to get this to load on my server
Hello, I have the steam version, and I subscribed to the mod and it is showing up client side. However, when I go to the workshop content directory, and move the downloaded the contents.pak file to my server mod directory, It finds it and loads. I thought things were fine, however I am getting a mismatch error. If I unsubscribe, I can load in to my server (without the mod of course). I would really like to use this mod as it would help immensly in my builds, but I will have to unsubscribe for now so that I can enjoy this game with my Wife! The only other mod I had gave a direct download with a different mod file setup. Is it possible to get a direct download? Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Please help!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Weaver  [developer] Sep 23, 2016 @ 12:13am 
Hmm. If the server log says it loaded, and the client log says it loaded, it should be loaded. On the other hand, I've basically never gotten the asset check to pass while using mods on my server, so I recommend disabling that and see if everything checks out in game. (Back up your shipworld / planet first if you have anything that you might lose if it isn't working).
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50