Starbound

Starbound

Race - Munari
Motionless-Jo  [developer] Aug 13, 2016 @ 9:05am
Bugs and Glitches
Any found bugs and glitches can go here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Striker1919 Aug 13, 2016 @ 12:07pm 
I found a glitch, it said I would get the guillotine if I did not behave.
Motionless-Jo  [developer] Aug 13, 2016 @ 7:33pm 
Originally posted by Striker1919:
I found a glitch, it said I would get the guillotine if I did not behave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
Lumenflower ☾ Aug 14, 2016 @ 6:42am 
Found a glitch where if you enter the outpost for the first time on a different player's server on LAN. You are not able to pick up the Tech quests from Apex Scientist Eliott... ;(
Ladante Aug 14, 2016 @ 7:54am 
Found another texture glitch with pants again, I just don't hardly have pants it seems, this time the Ceremonial Legs are invisible.
Motionless-Jo  [developer] Aug 14, 2016 @ 4:27pm 
Originally posted by ★Box Guilmon★:
Found a glitch where if you enter the outpost for the first time on a different player's server on LAN. You are not able to pick up the Tech quests from Apex Scientist Eliott... ;(
Not sure if that is my mod or not. I know the quest system in vanilla is pretty buggy when it comes to multiplayer. I'll take a look. Thanks for the report though.

Originally posted by (PG)Ladante:
Found another texture glitch with pants again, I just don't hardly have pants it seems, this time the Ceremonial Legs are invisible.
Doh! Yet again its the exact same bug as before. Thanks again. Should be fixed in the next update.
Visophos Aug 14, 2016 @ 5:54pm 
The glitch I had with the Munari S.A.I.L in the corner seems to have fixed itself. I am running many of the most popular mods, so it is possible that there had been some error due to that. However, all the mods had been running fine together other than that glitch. Thanks for checking it out anyway.
stupidkitty Aug 31, 2016 @ 1:42pm 
Not sure if you've dropped a patch since the 14th, but I'm pantsless in my ceremonial armor as well.
Motionless-Jo  [developer] Sep 4, 2016 @ 8:16pm 
I'll upload the fixes soon.
GeO2 Sep 19, 2016 @ 1:29pm 
It looks like 1.1.1 broke the "octoling" monster in this mod. Without an "appliesWeatherStatusEffects" field, the monster will fail to spawn and encountering an already spawned one may cause a crash to desktop.
Ryko Nailo Oct 7, 2016 @ 11:47pm 
Not sure it's the same issue as GeO2 but not getting a pet on new character anymore
Scifighter Oct 8, 2016 @ 7:42pm 
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug/glitch... but the Munari Bed doesn't show up in the Munari crafting table, except for if you're in admin.
Last edited by Scifighter; Oct 9, 2016 @ 2:58pm
Rialze Mar 31, 2017 @ 5:06pm 
Every time I try to use the munari crafting table I get "exception caught in client main-loop (itemexception) no such item 'vinewall"
Bwabee Aug 3, 2017 @ 2:14am 
https://pastebin.com/rLAvdr9i

A guard issue, the log is in this link.
Mythophile Aug 13, 2017 @ 5:55pm 
[17:19:03.502] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/friendlyguard.npctype.patch in source: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\739676461\contents.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Tried to get key 'munari' in non-object type in pathApply("/scriptConfig/dialog/hail/munari")
Athrizel Feb 16, 2018 @ 12:10pm 
Hey so, I've been completely locked out of my munari save because I got an error syaing that the client ship world has errored. I have the fully upgraded ship, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I literally cannot get back into my save because of this,
Last edited by Athrizel; Feb 16, 2018 @ 12:14pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50