Starbound
Race - Munari
Motionless-Jo  [開発者] 2016年8月13日 9時05分
Bugs and Glitches
Any found bugs and glitches can go here.
< >
1-15 / 23 のコメントを表示
I found a glitch, it said I would get the guillotine if I did not behave.
Motionless-Jo  [開発者] 2016年8月13日 19時33分 
Striker1919 の投稿を引用:
I found a glitch, it said I would get the guillotine if I did not behave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
Found a glitch where if you enter the outpost for the first time on a different player's server on LAN. You are not able to pick up the Tech quests from Apex Scientist Eliott... ;(
Found another texture glitch with pants again, I just don't hardly have pants it seems, this time the Ceremonial Legs are invisible.
Motionless-Jo  [開発者] 2016年8月14日 16時27分 
★Box Guilmon★ の投稿を引用:
Found a glitch where if you enter the outpost for the first time on a different player's server on LAN. You are not able to pick up the Tech quests from Apex Scientist Eliott... ;(
Not sure if that is my mod or not. I know the quest system in vanilla is pretty buggy when it comes to multiplayer. I'll take a look. Thanks for the report though.

(PG)Ladante の投稿を引用:
Found another texture glitch with pants again, I just don't hardly have pants it seems, this time the Ceremonial Legs are invisible.
Doh! Yet again its the exact same bug as before. Thanks again. Should be fixed in the next update.
The glitch I had with the Munari S.A.I.L in the corner seems to have fixed itself. I am running many of the most popular mods, so it is possible that there had been some error due to that. However, all the mods had been running fine together other than that glitch. Thanks for checking it out anyway.
Not sure if you've dropped a patch since the 14th, but I'm pantsless in my ceremonial armor as well.
Motionless-Jo  [開発者] 2016年9月4日 20時16分 
I'll upload the fixes soon.
GeO2 2016年9月19日 13時29分 
It looks like 1.1.1 broke the "octoling" monster in this mod. Without an "appliesWeatherStatusEffects" field, the monster will fail to spawn and encountering an already spawned one may cause a crash to desktop.
Not sure it's the same issue as GeO2 but not getting a pet on new character anymore
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug/glitch... but the Munari Bed doesn't show up in the Munari crafting table, except for if you're in admin.
最近の変更はScifighterが行いました; 2016年10月9日 14時58分
Rialze 2017年3月31日 17時06分 
Every time I try to use the munari crafting table I get "exception caught in client main-loop (itemexception) no such item 'vinewall"
https://pastebin.com/rLAvdr9i

A guard issue, the log is in this link.
[17:19:03.502] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/friendlyguard.npctype.patch in source: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\739676461\contents.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Tried to get key 'munari' in non-object type in pathApply("/scriptConfig/dialog/hail/munari")
Hey so, I've been completely locked out of my munari save because I got an error syaing that the client ship world has errored. I have the fully upgraded ship, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I literally cannot get back into my save because of this,
最近の変更はAthrizelが行いました; 2018年2月16日 12時14分
< >
1-15 / 23 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50