Starbound
Race - Munari
Motionless-Jo  [producent] 13 sierpnia 2016 o 9:05
Bugs and Glitches
Any found bugs and glitches can go here.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 23 komentarzy
Striker1919 13 sierpnia 2016 o 12:07 
I found a glitch, it said I would get the guillotine if I did not behave.
Motionless-Jo  [producent] 13 sierpnia 2016 o 19:33 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Striker1919:
I found a glitch, it said I would get the guillotine if I did not behave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
Lumenflower ☾ 14 sierpnia 2016 o 6:42 
Found a glitch where if you enter the outpost for the first time on a different player's server on LAN. You are not able to pick up the Tech quests from Apex Scientist Eliott... ;(
Ladante 14 sierpnia 2016 o 7:54 
Found another texture glitch with pants again, I just don't hardly have pants it seems, this time the Ceremonial Legs are invisible.
Motionless-Jo  [producent] 14 sierpnia 2016 o 16:27 
Początkowo opublikowane przez ★Box Guilmon★:
Found a glitch where if you enter the outpost for the first time on a different player's server on LAN. You are not able to pick up the Tech quests from Apex Scientist Eliott... ;(
Not sure if that is my mod or not. I know the quest system in vanilla is pretty buggy when it comes to multiplayer. I'll take a look. Thanks for the report though.

Początkowo opublikowane przez (PG)Ladante:
Found another texture glitch with pants again, I just don't hardly have pants it seems, this time the Ceremonial Legs are invisible.
Doh! Yet again its the exact same bug as before. Thanks again. Should be fixed in the next update.
Visophos 14 sierpnia 2016 o 17:54 
The glitch I had with the Munari S.A.I.L in the corner seems to have fixed itself. I am running many of the most popular mods, so it is possible that there had been some error due to that. However, all the mods had been running fine together other than that glitch. Thanks for checking it out anyway.
stupidkitty 31 sierpnia 2016 o 13:42 
Not sure if you've dropped a patch since the 14th, but I'm pantsless in my ceremonial armor as well.
Motionless-Jo  [producent] 4 września 2016 o 20:16 
I'll upload the fixes soon.
GeO2 19 września 2016 o 13:29 
It looks like 1.1.1 broke the "octoling" monster in this mod. Without an "appliesWeatherStatusEffects" field, the monster will fail to spawn and encountering an already spawned one may cause a crash to desktop.
Ryko Nailo 7 października 2016 o 23:47 
Not sure it's the same issue as GeO2 but not getting a pet on new character anymore
Scifighter 8 października 2016 o 19:42 
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug/glitch... but the Munari Bed doesn't show up in the Munari crafting table, except for if you're in admin.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Scifighter; 9 października 2016 o 14:58
Rialze 31 marca 2017 o 17:06 
Every time I try to use the munari crafting table I get "exception caught in client main-loop (itemexception) no such item 'vinewall"
Bwabee 3 sierpnia 2017 o 2:14 
https://pastebin.com/rLAvdr9i

A guard issue, the log is in this link.
Mythophile 13 sierpnia 2017 o 17:55 
[17:19:03.502] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /npcs/friendlyguard.npctype.patch in source: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\739676461\contents.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Tried to get key 'munari' in non-object type in pathApply("/scriptConfig/dialog/hail/munari")
Athrizel 16 lutego 2018 o 12:10 
Hey so, I've been completely locked out of my munari save because I got an error syaing that the client ship world has errored. I have the fully upgraded ship, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I literally cannot get back into my save because of this,
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Athrizel; 16 lutego 2018 o 12:14
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 23 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50